to youdah

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

purple_dust

to youdah

Post by purple_dust » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:16 pm

Thank you for you time! I've been trying to get an answer but I've been getting different outcomes and I'm confused.

Question: Will Roberto and I have a romantic relationship?

14h30

Guayaquil, Ecuador

purple_dust

i am sorry..

Post by purple_dust » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:33 pm

I just came to realize I've been very selfish and there is another question far more important regarding the happiness of my mother.

She's very sad because she's a fighter and has been struggling her whole life... she had a difficult marriage with my dad and about 5 years ago she found the love of her life... he's 23 years older than her and the doctor says he won't live much longer.  I love him dearly but most of all because he helped to make my mother happy, what a truly beautiful and caring woman like her deserves.  Yesterday, in tears, she told me: "I just want that you find love in a stage of life where he's not too old... because this hurts".  She feels as if she's going to be alone from now on... and I understand because eventhough she's young she is extremely brilliant, successful and cultured, therefore men feel inferior when they are with her (except for him, who has also a stong personality).

My question is... will she find another fulfilling love in the later stages of her life?

Guayaquil, Ecuador

14h33

Wednesday, December 13rd 2008

Return to “Horary Astrology”