Newbie here - need help interpeting my Horary?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Night55

Newbie here - need help interpeting my Horary?

Post by Night55 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:25 pm

Hi all,

I'm new to Horary charts, but I asked a question about what will happen with me and this girl I've known in my class, if we'll be together or not...

when I got my results, I don't understand what it means at all, and I tried to interpret it, but it's really tough...

Could any of you please interpret what it's saying? I'd really appreciate it, thank you!! Here its:

1) For Aquarius Ascendant - Venus, Sun and Mars are benefics, Jupiter and Moon are malefics and Mercury is a neutral planet.

2) The 7th house and its Lord rule partner/relationship. The 7th house in your horary chart is not occupied and the 7th Lord Sun is in the 11th house.

3) The 7th Lord Sun posited in the 11th house indicates that a gainful relationship is in store fro you.

4) But the malefic aspects of Moon indicates some hindrances towards your aspirations with regard to the partner mentioned in the query.

5) The luminaries Sun and Moon in opposition (180deg) is also some cause for concern.

6) The Ascendant Lord Saturn and the 7th Lord Sun in quadrant relation (90deg) points to some delays for development of any positive development in this relationship.

7) Mars and Venus in sextile relation (60deg) assures happiness through this relationship for the native.

8) The 7th house aspected by benefic Venus is favorable for better ties with this partner.

9) The 4th Lord Venus in the Ascendant house and devoid of malefic afflictions assures domestic welfare/happiness owing to this relationship.

10) But Saturn aspecting Moon predicts many problems and hindrances en-route.

11) The 7th Lord Sun under malefic afflictions promises marriage around your 30th year.

12) Venus in kendra house of Ascendant and Saturn being the 7th house usually causes development of relationships which end on a positive note around one's 28 years as is your case.

babulupmg

Post by babulupmg » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:39 pm

Sir,
If you wish to know the result through Horary Please select a randum number between 1 and 249, with the help of a book containing approx.260 pages selecting one among them.

But in your post you discussed about the planets.  If you wish to know as per your chart please provide your birth data in astrology forum.

good luck

Return to “Horary Astrology”