Will we make it...

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

parmeshar

Will we make it...

Post by parmeshar » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:22 pm

My family has been going through really tough times lately. Actually it has been a few years now, after my dad's health started deteriorating. His health has gotten worst and worst, resulting in the complete loss of our business as well now. Ironically his health problems started with the business going into loss. All this stress has also lead my mom into severe stress, depression and ill health. Everyday our home is just filled with sorrow and we are all living month by month, never knowing how we will financially make it through the next month. It has been so long for this state in our home that I am afraid we all have forgotten how to even smile. Our family keeps trying to figure out ways to get back on tack, but my parents being old, they can't just get into work again. I am still studying and my younger brother is still in school. We all keep losing hope as the days go by. Will my family ever get out of this financial abyss? Please help us.

11:20 am, February 13, 2009
Clovis, CA, USA

parmeshar

?

Post by parmeshar » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Hi,

Did I ask something wrong in this question? Or is it just the forum is very full? Sorry I don't mean to be a bother or to rush anything...I just wanted to make sure I didn't make a mistake on my part. Thank you a lot for any help I can get. Regards.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:17 pm

No, you haven't said anything wrong.  It is just very difficult to reply from a spiritual standpoint to such a handful of problems.  You will make it, if you decide to.  At the moment, it doesn't appear you have decided to.  It appears you keep looking and waiting for help, instead of creating it for yourself.  The spiritual principal of where we hold our thoughts, is what the universe brings to us, that includes anything negative.  Sitting all day, worrying, wondering, being afraid of what will happen next, more bills, no money...just bring more of the same.  It is difficult to encourage someone on how to change their perception to postive, so energy flow will be more positive.

parmeshar

Post by parmeshar » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:26 am

I thank you for your reply and advice. A lot of what you said is most likely true. It is hard to change one's perspective to a more positive outlook in life when you constantly feel like every aspect of your life is falling apart. The only positive thing I think as a family we do participate in is prayer and keeping faith. I understand you saying that I should create my own solutions, and trust me I try the most I can that is within my ability. But maybe I have to push myself more or look at things from a different angle. I apologize for asking you again, but your reply to my question to me seemed a bit confusing.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:13 am

Thought + word + action = creation.  Everything starts with a positive thought and positive energy to gain the momentum to move forward.  The power of positive thoughts is incredibly important.  What we fear the most we create in our life..."What if nobody likes me"...."What if I......."....  What if I believe and know everything works out for the best?  That instead of thinking or saying it's all falling apart...that it is all coming together nicely.  My life is abundant.  I am strong, confident & capable.  And it always has to start somehwere..with someone ...Make yourself the positive force for change.   Then be open to receive the new opportunities the universe will bring your way.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Will we make it...

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 am

parmeshar wrote:My family has been going through really tough times lately. Actually it has been a few years now, after my dad's health started deteriorating. His health has gotten worst and worst, resulting in the complete loss of our business as well now. Ironically his health problems started with the business going into loss. All this stress has also lead my mom into severe stress, depression and ill health. Everyday our home is just filled with sorrow and we are all living month by month, never knowing how we will financially make it through the next month. It has been so long for this state in our home that I am afraid we all have forgotten how to even smile. Our family keeps trying to figure out ways to get back on tack, but my parents being old, they can't just get into work again. I am still studying and my younger brother is still in school. We all keep losing hope as the days go by. Will my family ever get out of this financial abyss? Please help us.

11:20 am, February 13, 2009
Clovis, CA, USA

Hello,

The situation aggravated post mid 2007; and you found the need to find some way out from early 2009.

This problem seems a long term one, and you would have a new, different life from 2015. Till then your life seems connected to this problem.

Your life will free of most troubles from 2020, after which you will have a reasonably trouble free life.

Not going o far I see some problems easing out, and some solutions in 2011, arriving from a change from 2010.

The period before 2010 will be financially constrictive.

RishiRahul

Return to “Horary Astrology”