Will it happen for me?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Ginak3

Will it happen for me?

Post by Ginak3 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:35 am

Dear Mystic Board,

I have been struggling for many many months now with my professional education. I need to pass two exams soon in the coming months. One exam is just a requirement and the other is basically the biggest exam of my entire career. Every single time I attempt to set a date for either of these exams, something seems to go wrong and keep me from finalizing on a date. Last time I set a date and even registered for me exam, I was unable to attend because my father got extremely ill.

The problem is that now I only have a few months left, because I need to clear these exams within a certain time frame in order to move on with my career. Just so you know I am studying to be a physician. I am not sure if this is even meant to happen for me. I am losing all hope and even considering just entirely giving up now. So if you can please do a reading for me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

My question: Will I pass these exams so I can move forward with my career?
Time: 2:35 am daylight saving
Place: Clovis, CA, USA

Ginak3

Post by Ginak3 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Hi,

It has been quite some time now since I made this post. I have been patiently waiting for a reply but since only little time is left for me with these exam, now just wondering if I will be hearing back from someone in the forum or not? Thank you.

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:52 am

Maybe nobody post answer because you did not leave date of question.
If you ask your question on 27.May 2009. I got ASC=28Pi35
You are represent with Ju and Moon.
To pass exam is 10th house matter (profit from knowledge, which is 9 house) and ruler is again Ju. So we must use Ju for exam and Moon for you and see if there is applaying aspect between them. Unfortunatelly there is no applaying aspect. Next , ASC is on unfortunate fixed star Scheat which means extreme misfortune.
Sorry to say, in my opinion, you will not pass exams.
Greetings,
Goca

Return to “Horary Astrology”