College Assessment Test Reading

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

CMyst77

College Assessment Test Reading

Post by CMyst77 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:48 am

"How will I do on my College Assessment Placement Tests on November 3, 2009?"
8:42pm October 21, 2009 Hollister, California
Cory Lea Robinson DOB 06/23/1977 in Portland, Oregon @ 7:09am

Sorry for the frequency of my reading requests...  LOL  I promise this will be my last one for a while!!  LOL  I'm just really excited about getting into college, and I'm REALLY nervous about these tests as it's been 15 years since I've had to take any!  LOL

Thank you for your time!!

Sincerely,
Cory

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:20 am

Hi again CMyst. :)  In something like this we want to see your significators being more powerful than the significators of the test.

So, in this chart, you're Mercury and the Moon, while the Sun is the significator of the test.  Mercury and the Moon are much more powerful than the Sun, even if Mercury is in the Burnt Path and Under the Sun's Beams.  This is best interpreted as your anxiety surrounding the test, and the fact that the test is...a test and will have difficult and challenging questions, some of which may be confusing to you since you've said it's been about 15 years since your last enrollment in a school of some kind. :D

The Moon is in the Seventh house and is about to perform a sextile to Jupiter, the Lord of the Eleventh who is in the Ninth house of college.  Do you have a tutor or someone helping you study with the test?  I think this would help you out or at least make you feel more secure about the test.

All in all, it looks pretty positive and I'm sure you're going to do well.

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:42 pm

No... I don't have any tutors...  And I AM quite anxious about taking any tests at all!!  But I'm sure that my reading comprehension, math skills, understanding of language and such are developed enough over my life that I should have no issues...  Thank You for your possitive reading and encouraging words tho!!  I will take them to heart!!  LOL

Sincerely,
Cory

Return to “Horary Astrology”