Will I meet love within 3 months?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Cairene

Will I meet love within 3 months?

Post by Cairene » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 am

Will I finally meet someone to love within 3 months? Moon is in 12th - and I think that's an awful place to be, but so is Mars. What does this all mean? I don't see the main sigs aspecting. Can anyone see beyond this for me please? Thank you...

Cairene

Re: Will I meet love within 3 months?

Post by Cairene » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Does this Moon with Mars conjunct in the 12 H mean anything? Or the Mercury and Sun conjunct?

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:21 am

Well, they are technically in the First house as per the traditional 5° rule, so don't worry. :)

You're shown by the Sun and Moon, and Saturn shows the potential partner.  The Sun and Moon are in Square with one another, suggesting stress and concern, and you do seem to be hitting the relationship-esque questions pretty hard lately so it's probably signifying something related to the intentions or background that I don't know about.  There aren't any aspects, translation, or collection between the significators, so I don't see you meeting anyone noteworthy within 3 months.  However, I do see Jupiter in the Seventh house, and with Jupiter being the Lord of the Fifth, I have to ask if you go out to bars or whatever to try and meet people, because I see you having some success there, just not in the way you want if you catch my drift, lol.

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Rigel wrote:I do see Jupiter in the Seventh house, and with Jupiter being the Lord of the Fifth, I have to ask if you go out to bars or whatever to try and meet people, because I see you having some success there, just not in the way you want if you catch my drift, lol.
LOL Rigel, this is the story of my life. ;) Always an abundance of potentials and never anything real. :( Thank you for looking at my chart, yes, I'm hitting a relationship drought lately and it's causing me a lot of lonliness.  Thanks you for always teaching me and answering my questions so well.

All the best,
C

Return to “Horary Astrology”