Hello to all.

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

AyeCantSeeYou

Hello to all.

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:08 am

Time: 11:40pm CST   (-6 GMT)
Place: Pensacola, FL (30 degrees, 24.4 minutes North = Lat; 87 degrees, 19.9 minutes West)
Question: Will the man I've fallen in love with come back into my life, as he was before?

I don't even know where to begin to explain the question. I work in a small office (7 people). Earlier this year, at the suggestion of a friend, I started to get to know someone I work with. As I got to know more about this person, and vice versa, we started to spend time together on weekends and sometimes after work. The bond grew very strong. I fell for this man head over heels, and to this day, I still feel the same for him.  Things changed one day, on the day I returned to work following surgery for a biopsy. That day, he wouldn't look at me or talk to me, and to this day, I do not know why. I don't know what happened. This is someone I have to see every day, Monday through Friday, and it is literally killing me. I'm crying right now as I type this, because I miss him dearly. Will he ever come back into my life, as he was before? :smt010

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:14 pm

I suppose you ask question on 4 december? I got ASC=14Vi15.
You are Me and Moon, he is Ju.
Me(rcury)  on last degree shows some misfortune connected with the matter; you  are at the end of patience, or desperate.  Ju and Me has no applaying aspect, Su and Ve also. Moon is VOC. That means nothing will come of the matter. Or, that is "no" answer to your question.
A good news are that very soon Me, your ruler, will change sing. Now your ruler is Ju's sign that means you truly loves him. But very soon  Me, your ruler, will enter Cap sign, so your ruler wil be in Ju's fall, so you will change your mind and will find out that he is not the man who deserve your love.

Greetings,
Goca
Last edited by fensi88 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Thank you, Fensi, for taking time to answer.

Return to “Horary Astrology”