Readin request

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

lelana

Can I please get a reading? I would greatly appreciate any and all help

Post by lelana » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:48 am

Hello my name is Lelana Villa my friends call me Heaven.  I am looking for direction in my chaotic life.  Can you help me?  if so, what information fo you need exactly?  I live in Fresno, Ca. I was born in Mission Hills, Ca by LA, Ca at 9:33 am on August 23, 1980.  It is 5:51pm right now, and I am pondering the right direction to go in my life.  Im I with the Right man now?  Which Career path is most advantageous for me? Overall, Im looking for heavenly guidance, since I do know that nothing is set in stone, and I create my know destiny.  Im hoping for a couple nudges in the right direction.  Thank you so much for your time.  God bless  Lelana/heaven
Heaven

lelana

The answers to the questions i forgot

Post by lelana » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:15 am

I am in fresno, ca right now in pacific standard time it is 9:12  pm at this exact moment. and i was born on august 23 1980 in mission hills, ca. I am looking for any kind of guidance to obtaining a positive future. my name is Lelana Villa, but my friends call me heaven.  Thank you for your time
Sincerely

Heaven
Heaven

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:04 am

well......Horary never answer question like you ask.....but if you really believe in readings...and they give you a meaning...then I wonder why you are asking the same question in all reading forums?

If you don't believe, but want to pick the reading that gives most meaning to you, how can you then know that this one is the one who carry the truth?

If we chose to have our thoughts confirmed, will we not then just go on in the same track as before?

I am no Astrologer, but I will give you some thoughts of mine

A Reading can never fix you anything, and can never take anything away from you.
It can point out tracks, and you, through your mind can works toward it,....or away from it.

So my guidance must be, believe in yourself, try to develop your strong sides, which you would know best.
You must always take responsibility for your actions, then be sure that your action is what you want, not what other want.

Our Brain is a strong tool, and by asking a lot of advices (unneeded) you tell it that you don't believe in yourself, even if you also tell that this is just for fun.
As said...If you shall believe, and really have a help....then ask once....get the answer.....ponder on it...evaluate it.... and out from that, you can do your action.

Madhavacharya

Post by Madhavacharya » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:21 am

BRAVO!!
Marvelous piece of advice.Splendid tool to build in SELF CONFIDENCE.
LOVE ASTROLOGY

h3lp

Post by h3lp » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Hi
Question- I would like to know about my future particularly health and emotional well being
Time-6:53 pm
Location- Toronto/ontario/canada
Thankyou

Return to “Horary Astrology”