will i hear from this person again?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

cappy1277

will i hear from this person again?

Post by cappy1277 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:24 pm

can someone please help me to wrap my brain about this?
significator is moon which is also the co-ruler. saturn is the co-significator in retrograde conjunct the IC. they are in the same house with no aspect. what i notice is the full moon (moon in opposition to sun). north node is conjunct descendent. i read that saturn in retrograde has a change of heart so maybe i will hear from again but then north node is conjunct descendent so i don't know.

the question is one related to a love relationship? should i use the 7th house as this person and i are separated or the 5th house?

thanks for any assistance
[/img]http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid= ... asp=1&ast=
Attachments
astro_2gw_97_anonymous.68079.16238.gif
astro_2gw_97_anonymous.68079.16238.gif (116.62 KiB) Viewed 2669 times

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Your question is "will i hear from this person again"? Correct?

If so, the 7th house is not the one you want to use. The 5th isn't either.

The 3rd house is referred to as the house of communications, which this question would probably be a better fit for.

I'm not anywhere near being able to decipher charts, so I'll stop there and learn from what others post on this.

cappy1277

Post by cappy1277 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:08 pm

its in regards to a romantic relationship that i once had with someone significant to me.
in 3rd house, querant and co-quesited in the same house but not aspecting each other. fulll moon is of some concern for me but saturn is in retrograde so maybe he will have a change of heart? but then mars in retrograde in 1st house trine saturn retrograde. geeesh....so confusing. lol i just cannot get a feel for the answer.

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Clearly state your question. Don't stray from what the original was you asked. That will be important to anyone that wants to look into this for you. In other words, don't try to make the question fit the chart for the outcome you want. Be honest and state what your question is.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:31 pm

We have a saying....."The one who don't dare, don't win"

I am sure the Astrological aspect can be discussed up and down.....but in the end it all comes down to dare to take contact...to see how it develop.

The first step is many times a heavy step to go....at least if we start to weight for and against.

I would suggest that you tried to open up with a conversation with him, you both know each other, and I assume that is a good start..this is something you had to do anyway ...because I assume you don't just call him and say that Horary have suggested that you 2 belong to each other :) :)

The more we depend on Readings and "advices" from outside, the lower will our self confidence become...and if Horary should say "NO don't do it" you will still go around making thoughts..."What if I had done it anyway?" :)

Good luck whatever you choose :)  Image

cappy1277

Post by cappy1277 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:49 pm

i should have asked the more appropriate question and that is would he be receptive to me trying to open up the lines of communication with him.

thanks for the advice rhutobello! :)

Return to “Horary Astrology”