Is he the One?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

cappy1277

Is he the One?

Post by cappy1277 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:06 pm

i ask this question because i feel that i have met someone who will be significant in my life. Things still feel a little fuzzy to me and i hate feeling leery of the situation and don't want to ruin a good thing. (neptune transit on my venus exact conjunction)

so we have venus as my significator located in the 8th house, he is mars located in the 10th house which is sextile each other. that shows our willingness to form a union which may or may not be significant. i think that i do see reception between venus and sun. This relationship is promising since it is in the dignities of venus? they say that when one of the parties is in the 8th house, it can be a sign of a self destructive relationship or most associated with deep feelings and obsession. The ascendent is via combust so this has me a little concerned that this relationship may end in heartbreak but is also conjunct spica (2 degree orb) so i don't which is which. for 4th house (end of matters?) neptune is in aquarius but to use traditional horary planets, if saturn is to rule 4th house, then the 3rd house is ruled by capricorn or if not,then uranus is in the 5th house and rules the 4th. or if the 11th house is end of matters for 7th,then we see that saturn resides there squaring pluto.

Help me! i am confusing myself.  :) [/code]

cappy1277

Post by cappy1277 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:11 pm

sorry, i think i didn't post the chart

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun May 16, 2010 7:58 am

I think you need to read the guidelines for asking Hoary readings:

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=53570

As a none astrologer I will give the following advice;

Look more to the relationship, and how you really feel about it and less to Astrology.

Let me ask you the following two question;

If I had said...Yes he is the one!
What will you then do?

If I had said... No, He is not the one!
What will you then do?

The future is for you to make, it is not laid in stone...make the best out of it...no one can give you any guaranties that you will have success in everything you do, but if you do it, then do it out from your own evaluation, because you in the end must live through the consequences of your action :)

Good luck :)

Return to “Horary Astrology”