Will he reply to my msg and I well?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Cairene

Will he reply to my msg and I well?

Post by Cairene » Sun May 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Deleted because moderators will chastise you for posting horaries.
Last edited by Cairene on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Mon May 24, 2010 10:26 pm

deleted
Last edited by Cairene on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue May 25, 2010 7:13 am

I am NO ASTROLOGER...but you cry for help....and allow an "old man" to give his view on your request.

What is most important...the msg and the reaction from the recipient, or the Astrologer and what is written in the star?

If you let the star determine what to send and what not to send, then you don't have a serious relationship, then you don't live your own life, but are controlled by other.

What if the answer from the star is negative....will you then avoid sending the message?......will not your thoughts hunt you.....what if is sent the message?

If the answer is yes....what will you do....will you send the message.....is it the confirmation from other you need? Do such a confirmation build up on your own self confidence, and resolution ?  

I AM NOT against the use of Horary Astrology, but I think question like this is best done after personal evaluation, because it has an impact on your life, if you yourself feel it is important...if not...turn the dice :)

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Wed May 26, 2010 12:10 am

There is a long list of reasons why I cast the chart, Rhutobello. They are valid and pure of intent for me to seriously ask for help.

Hopefully someone can take a look and see if I'm interpreting this correctly enough.

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Sun May 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Would anyone be able to help with this chart please?

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Mon May 31, 2010 3:33 am

Chart or not..what is happening is negative / 'needy' / bad energy being put forth, and whatever outcome, positive or negative, is being blocked.  Get out of the way..and 'allow'...the situation to develop.

Post by 1313 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:28 pm

kgirlsmomma wrote:Chart or not..what is happening is negative / 'needy' / bad energy being put forth, and whatever outcome, positive or negative, is being blocked.  Get out of the way..and 'allow'...the situation to develop.
How do you see anything negative and needy here?

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:49 pm

The 'plea' for help was posed 4 times.  Shows desperation, fretting, worrying, instead of allowing the energy of the world to work.  That is putting negative energy on a situation.

Post by 1313 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:09 am

kgirlsmomma wrote:The 'plea' for help was posed 4 times.  Shows desperation, fretting, worrying, instead of allowing the energy of the world to work.  That is putting negative energy on a situation.
I see what you mean now. I also see people have all talked around the chart - and no one gave an iota of help either. Maybe it's onlooker's negative energy too.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:35 am

People should learn to rely on their own inner voice, intuition and guidance.  Work with the flow of energy, and learning to create positive energy, which will allow people to accept an outcome they may not want to.  

There are currently too many requests for readings on mystic board, of the desperate kind.  I need to know, will he/she love me, will I marry, what is my purpose, what is my path....People aren't learning to live in the moment, in the now, and listen for the guidance form within.  We have all the answers...we just need to listen for them.

I enjoy readings when I am stuck, and looking for  more indepth guidance, or perhaps a path I haven't seen.  But I always listen to my own inner voice first.

Post by 1313 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:52 am

To tell you the truth I see you and the watermelon head avatar person as negative. Coming onto a horary board and chastising a fellow member, and I don't know Caren from  Adam, but to chastise someone for posting a horary on a horary board is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe you are "evolved" in your own mind and don't need the help of a horary if only for those slight adjustments keep you off track? And "needy" you say? Look around this site! There is actually a section called "I Need a Hug!" if you don't like the thought of a horary or what people ask, don't come here, don't reply. I've also never seen a horary board moderator tell people not to post horaries. Really odd. It's like being a babysitter and then telling the kids to go out in the street and take care of themselves. If you don't like your job, change it. if you don't like what you're reading, go find a different book.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:22 am

And one should also be careful the questions they ask, as they may not like the answers, especially on a public forum, and when asked over and over and over again.

Negative is your perception, and your right, to which you are entitled.  As well as the perception of 'chastised'.  Others would disagree.  However where we hold our thoughts, we hold our reality and energy.  As stated earlier, I believe in the flow of positive energy, and suggest others to find that as well.

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:59 am

kgirlsmomma wrote:And one should also be careful the questions they ask, as they may not like the answers, especially on a public forum, and when asked over and over and over again.

Negative is your perception, and your right, to which you are entitled.  As well as the perception of 'chastised'.  Others would disagree.  However where we hold our thoughts, we hold our reality and energy.  As stated earlier, I believe in the flow of positive energy, and suggest others to find that as well.
This is weird. I don't feel one negative bone in my body. I did feel really good lately actually lol. Why do you keep be-labouring points about negative energy? There is none here except for you! For the record, I've never asked about this person before on this thread! Are you the Energy Police? If you don't like what you think you feel, please stop replying on my thread. Now it's really tainted with negativity (but not from the message itself.) How ironic.

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:02 am

And thank you 1313. I appreciate your comments. I thought this was a horary board too. LOL!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:48 am

Yes it is....but since it is a free site....where no one is paid to do a service....question that Readers don't find challanging will seldom be answered.

So there is no need to repost such question at all....and as said before.....a dice might give the same benefit.....after all...every information given comes from 1 person.....the answer that is requested depend fully on another person....The questioners information might change according to tiime for question.....will that say that if you ask Horary long enough, then you will get a yes from the one you wish a yes from....or is it your own action that might produce the result?

Return to “Horary Astrology”