Will we eventually date?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

DG65

Will we eventually date?

Post by DG65 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:23 am

Background: Me and Kenny have been friends for over 2 years. During the past 3 months our frienship deepened and we have spent a great deal of time together however there has not been anything romantic between us. We have discussed it and made plans that seem to fall through or when they do pan out, it remains on a friendly level.  There seems to be something in the way but I can't put my finger on it.  Both of us are in our mid 40's (Me 45 and he is 44) and have been married and divorced several times.

I have studied astrology in depth for 13 years and specialize in relationship astrology (both synastry and composite) but have never been successful with Horary.  I would love to have the answer to this question for myself but just can't seem to understand and have not been successful in previous attempts to get it right.  I posted on another board and noone has replied.  Can someone help?

The attached chart is the casting for the time of the question.  It was cast at 8:50 p.m. CST in Baytown, TX.

I am represented by Mars in Libra (detriment) in the 7th. The Quisited is respresented by Venus in Libra in the 7th. Does Via Combusta apply to any planet or just the moon in Horary?

They are in a separating conjunction. He is separating from me.

The Moon gives translation of light and is the 5th.

The 4th house is intercepted by Cancer. Is this significant?

I also read somewhere:

If the 7th ruler is located in the 7th house, the person asked about has little thought of the querent, especially if exalted or in its own sign.

That is true of this chart!  Venus is the ruler of the 7th house and is located there as well as being in it's own sign.  However since both planets are there an in a separating conjuction with translation of light from the moon, is this still applicable?

I originally read this this as me pursuing a relationship with him and he is not interested in anything more. Due to the separating aspect between Venus and Mars in the 7th and also the statement above. I do not know how to interpret the translation of light from the moon.  Is this my son?

There are so many differing opinions on Horary depending on who you read.  Lilly vs. Frawley among other newer astrologers.  Difficult for me to interpret.

Any comments or suggestions?
Attachments
Relational Horary.JPG
Chart
Relational Horary.JPG (56.62 KiB) Viewed 5139 times
Aspects.JPG
Aspects of chart
Aspects.JPG (57.42 KiB) Viewed 5139 times

DG65

Edit

Post by DG65 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:35 am

I forgot to mention that the question was asked on September 6, 2010 at 8:50 p.m. CST at 94.57 W 44.57N.

Airgon
Featured Reader

Post by Airgon » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Am I silly ? for Sep 6, 2010 at 8:50 pm CST for Baytown Texas (29 deg 44 min N, 94 deg 59 min )
I get Ascendant 3 deg 8 min Taurus ???

Fensi - what do you see ? I dont have solar fire on this machine which I generally
use as the arbitrator.

Airgon
Featured Reader

Post by Airgon » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:28 pm

mmm I think this is EST not CST ... so Asc is 12 deg 21 min Aries
astro.com agrees with this
Sep 6, 2010 at 8:50 pm EST for Baytown Texas (29 deg 44 min N, 94 deg 59 min )

DG65

Post by DG65 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Oops - typo the correct lattitude is 44.38N  29 is around San Antonio which is not close to here at all.   We are in Harris County just outside of Houston.

If someone can help me post a chart from Astro.com I will be more than happy to do so without paying for the PDF.  Just having some trouble getting a good graphic that is within the acceptable limits.

Airgon
Featured Reader

Post by Airgon » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Ok that chart can be done - but do we agree that the
Asc is 12 deg 21 min Aries ?

The Location is good ... just need to be sure of the
time zone :)

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:42 pm

I think Airgon you are right, quarent usually gives local time and according to Astro.com it is CDT time zone (5 h west,  Daylight Saving T.) and if we use coordinates that she gave we got the  chart as she post.

DG65

Post by DG65 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Thank you so much Airgon and fensi88.  I really appreciate your help and am truly sorry for the confusion.

DG65

Post by DG65 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:18 pm

I would like to add more background if this will be helpful.  Kenny and I met through Little League Baseball.  I have been involved at the park since 2007 and have been on the board for 3 years and the treasurer for 2 years.  Kenny relocated here to live with his Sister after a breakup from his fiance over 2 years ago.  We became friends in April of 2008 when he started attending his nephews games.  In 2009 Kenny started coaching.  In 2010 he joined the board as the safety officer.  This year in late August he was voted in as President.  Our friendship became very close before the elections and I was actually the one that talked him into running for the position.  So our friendship is outside of the ballpark but we also work very closely together at the ball park.  I wondered if this was represented by the planets in the 6th house which I totally missed!  My interest in him is outside of our duties to the ballpark so I guess I failed to see this.

Airgon
Featured Reader

Post by Airgon » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:57 pm

How does this chart look ?
Attachments
MB_DG65_20100906_chart.jpg
MB_DG65_20100906_chart.jpg (86.47 KiB) Viewed 3096 times

DG65

Post by DG65 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:54 pm

:)  That's it.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:14 pm

DG65 wrote::)  That's it.

Hi,

So can we have the time, date, month and year of query; along with the place of query again in short.

RishiRahul

DG65

Post by DG65 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Hi RahshiRahul,

Yes the date was September 6, 2010 at 20:50 CDT (8:50 p.m. CST) in Baytown, Texas.  I think it is CDT.  We are -6 GMT but are in daylight savings time currently putting this chart as -5 GMT.  There are several Baytown locations that I have seen in many of the online chart services that are not correct.  We are located East of Houston, Texas in Harris county and on the West border of Chambers county.  Hope that helps.

Date:  September 6, 2010
Time:  20:50 CDT

Thank you so much for you interest!

DG65

Post by DG65 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Hi Airgon and fensi88,

I have to admit a mistake on my part!  Airgon you were right in questioning the Lattitude.  It is indeed 29 degrees and the minutes are 44.  Your assessment of the Ascendant is right on target!  In my rush to get the appropriate timing of the question at the moment I asked it, I entered an incorrect lattitude.  You must think I am an idiot!

Please forgive me.  

I have made the change on my chart and now am wondering how this would change the reading.  From what I see it puts the moon further back into the 5th house as well as Neptune in 11.  Where before they were closer to the cusps.  From what I have read Lilly in particular would read the moon as being in the 6th if it were within a certain degree of the cusps of the house.  I didn't include Uranus through Pluto in the original chart because I was following Lilly's rules and didn't want to confuse myself further.  I also notice that now the intercept of house 4 no longer exists which is a relief to me because that was furthering my confusion.  Did my inability to get the lattitude correct in any way make this chart Non Radical?

Because I am still not sure on how to interpret horary, I would love to hear your comments on those planets as well as the interpretation of the moon now that it has changed.

Again I apologize for my stupid mistake and hope you did not spend much time on it as it was incorrect.  

Thank you!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Will we eventually date?

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:28 pm

DG65 wrote:Background: Me and Kenny have been friends for over 2 years. During the past 3 months our frienship deepened and we have spent a great deal of time together however there has not been anything romantic between us. We have discussed it and made plans that seem to fall through or when they do pan out, it remains on a friendly level.  There seems to be something in the way but I can't put my finger on it.  Both of us are in our mid 40's (Me 45 and he is 44) and have been married and divorced several times.

I have studied astrology in depth for 13 years and specialize in relationship astrology (both synastry and composite) but have never been successful with Horary.  I would love to have the answer to this question for myself but just can't seem to understand and have not been successful in previous attempts to get it right.  I posted on another board and noone has replied.  Can someone help?

The attached chart is the casting for the time of the question.  It was cast at 8:50 p.m. CST in Baytown, TX.

I am represented by Mars in Libra (detriment) in the 7th. The Quisited is respresented by Venus in Libra in the 7th. Does Via Combusta apply to any planet or just the moon in Horary?

They are in a separating conjunction. He is separating from me.
RishiRahul=Yes, true

The Moon gives translation of light and is
RishiRahul=Yes, it causes a wider kingdom of sorts; involves the 4th. and 5th. house.
It is not a proper translation of light actually. A proper translation of light occurs when planets benefit with a slower planet catching up a faster planet.  Also watch the minutes of moon and Mars.
The degrees being same can be told to be conjunct; but such degree conjunction is agitating in Horary.
I presume it is a relation based/due to insecurity. And friendship work better here!!?
Check for saturn in synastry; though its out of topic here!

The 4th house is intercepted by Cancer. Is this significant?
RishiRahul=Answered above. This relation works better for friendships than love.

I also read somewhere:

If the 7th ruler is located in the 7th house, the person asked about has little thought of the querent, especially if exalted or in its own sign.
RishiRahul=It makes the 7th. house at an advantage by being a more powerful person in the relationship whose is more self centred.    Of course, it would different here as the own house Venus is afflicted in own house, obstructing personal balance.

That is true of this chart!  Venus is the ruler of the 7th house and is located there as well as being in it's own sign.  However since both planets are there an in a separating conjuction with translation of light from the moon, is this still applicable?
RishiRahul=Answered above.

I originally read this this as me pursuing a relationship with him and he is not interested in anything more. Due to the separating aspect between Venus and Mars in the 7th and also the statement above. I do not know how to interpret the translation of light from the moon.  Is this my son?
RishiRahul=No.

There are so many differing opinions on Horary depending on who you read.  Lilly vs. Frawley among other newer astrologers.  Difficult for me to interpret.
RishiRahul=Even if you ask about the other, and it concerns you also. Always treat the ascendant as 'You'. After all it is your question about yourself, or whenever it relates to you and you ask it.   There is no confusion here.

Any comments or suggestions?
RishiRahul=Getting an inner Vedic picture= you are the one with more wisdom, but confused at present.
This relation not to remain as lovers/such expected relation/ with future as lovers.  Somehow Saturn/limitation and insecurity is playing here continuously.

Regarding timings, although real timings in horary is difficult as it is not REAL TIME....
Did you relation start/flourish from end 2008 possible Nov.
Also marriage, or its ordeals began from POST Sept 1999,?
Ketu Vimshottari dasa started in mid March 2010, showing that the problem in some way started then.

Your mental confusion started/accelerated from end July 2010?

RishiRahul

Return to “Horary Astrology”