will i publish a book

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

belatrix

will i publish a book

Post by belatrix » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi.I am curious about will i publish a book of poems, wich i have been writting for years.So my question is will i publish a book, and will it be successful. Ascendant is in Gemini, and i have Moon in first house in Cancer. Mercury is in my 5th house in Virgo in opposition to Jupiter.10th house ruler , Saturn is in my 5th house too in conjuction to Sun. I have no idea what that mean. Please help
Attachments
question.gif
question.gif (58.09 KiB) Viewed 2881 times

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 pm

There is only one way to find it out....and that is if you dare....to do it!

If you need a yes...then have a yes :)

If you get a NO.....don't let a NO stop you from any dream!

If you will have success....that depend on your writing skill....the way you do the marketing....what kind of Publisher you manage to get and so on....everything here depends a lot of YOU.and those you interact with..so believe in Yourself...follow your Dream...if you have indication that your work is of interest (family friends and so on who have read it and told their honest opinion)

Why not start here?

http://mashable.com/2009/03/01/publish-book/

belatrix

Post by belatrix » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:56 pm

In my country it is not that simple. You need to have good connections, or a lot of money to do anything. I am aware my writting skils are good, according to lot of people, but here success depends more on a good luck, and a bank account you have. I am trying to publish my book for a years. What i want to know  now is what possibilities i have according to this horary chart.

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:06 am

To me it seams NO, but do not panic, answer stands only for 6 months.
Your book is Me (ruler of 5H, creative work) in its own sign, really quality book!!  :smt023
To publish book is 9 house matter,  ruler is Sa.  We see Sa is at same degree as Nodes, that might  mean publishing books in your country is in crisis.There si no applaying aspect between rulers, so the answer to your question is NO. Also, we see Moon applay to South Node, indicates some kind of a loss in the context of this situation. Another NO.
I do not worry about you, Capricon person has enought patients and persistence to do what they plan! Good luck!

belatrix

Post by belatrix » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:36 pm

thank you

Return to “Horary Astrology”