Will i be in relationship soon

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Padme

Will i be in relationship soon

Post by Padme » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:32 am

Hi everyone. My question is will i be in some relationship, and with who? This is the Chart: Ascendant is in Cancer, so i am Moon and Venus. He is saturn and Sun. Moon is in my 10th house, nearly entering 11th in Taurus in exalt. and in his triplicity(starange, this shows that i will be more in love in meself, then to this person) Moon is in Saturns face and term, so i will like him .Saturn is in my 4th house in Libra in exalt. too, and in councunx with Moon. Not a good aspect Saturn is in Libra, under Venus rulership (this person will like me)and in his Triplicity( he will have great respect for himself)He is in Moons face and term, so he will like me too Sun is at 0 degree of Scorpio( should i even consider to read this chart?) and it is conjuct with Mercury. Sun and Moon are in opposition. Venus is in Scorpio in detr. and will go retrograte soon.It doesnt look good to me. Will i be in relationship? Mine ruler and this person ruler and coruler are in aspect, so this is yes. But aspects are opposition and coincunx, wich is bad According to Sun/Moon opposition if i would enter in a relationship, this will be 8th weeks from now( is that right, because i am not good at timing?). what do you think? Please help, i know i sound desperate, but i havent be in relationship for years, and i am realy afraid i would end up alone forever.
Attachments
astro_w2at_01_question_hp.74408.26045.gif
astro_w2at_01_question_hp.74408.26045.gif (58.2 KiB) Viewed 2149 times
astro_w2at_01_question_hp.74408.26045.gif
astro_w2at_01_question_hp.74408.26045.gif (58.2 KiB) Viewed 2149 times

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:17 am

Maybe you and Beatrix (same ID) shall use less time on Chart and more time on living.

It is only by own actions (sorry Astrologer, but don't take me wrong) you can create a good life for yourself.

If you have a crush on a person, and this person don't have the same feelings for you, then the star is not the one who can help you, only you by your own action can...to acknowledge that he is not the one for me, and to go on with your life.

It can be a pain, but to live in "Dreams" that if I ask long enough then I might get a "Yes" from Astrology only hurt you more in the long run.

What would You and "Beatrix" do if the answer from Astrologer is "YES" ?

Would you sit and wait for him to approach?
or
Would You Approach him ?

What stops you from approaching him today, that are fixed by receiving a "YES" from "Hoary"....will his feeling have changed because you have got the "YES"....what if he ask...Have Padme stopped loving me? and he Receive "Yes" would you then stop loving him due to that?

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Rhutobello, I agree with your post, but keep on mind that someone ask question just because he/she likes to learn horary technique and believe he/she will get help from more experienced members of forum. We all past that level in some moment in our lives.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Yes, I agree with you and any other Astrologer in this point, and it will be good if any of you elaborate more on this subject.

The resown for me to point out like I do, is that most Astrologer give a short statement according to "stars position", and seldom urge the Native to show personal initiative, or to advice that most of these things depend on ourself.

I agree we can find some clue in the star, but on the other hand, the more "micro" you go, the easier it is to be wrong.

So even if we love our Trade (Astrology or whatever), we must try to point this out, else we do people who have a strong belief in Readings an injustice, because we build up under their belief, without give them an real option to solve their problems.

Return to “Horary Astrology”