is everything ok between us? help

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jovanna

is everything ok between us? help

Post by jovanna » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:36 am

hi! i'm into a new relationship and something happened  some nights ago , a misunderstanding . Not a big deal, But my bf says that he feels a little disappointed . is everything ok between us? help!

so , in the chart 1rst house ( me ) is in aquarius , ruler saturn. saturn sits in the 8th house in libra. 8th house represents how i feel the last 2 days . worried and sad that maybe something has changed . althought deep inside i think things will be alright . but still, i'm worried.
my other significator is moon, that sits in sagitarrius in the 11th house. I'm in his 5th house . So i guess i'm still in his heart and interest. But i think moon in sagitarrius its not in the best position. I dont know if im wrong.
so him, the 7th house in leo, ruler sun. Sun is in the 9th house of the chart . he is in moon's fall. not good hah? Mars is also in 7th house so, it could be another significator for him?
no aspect between sun and saturn. But there is a sextile between moon and saturn , but its in the past i think. and there is a sextile between saturn and mars .
venus, the natural ruler of love, is in scorpio, in the 9th house with sun, his ruler . venus is in conjunct with mercury, the ruler of 8th and 5th house. this could be both good and bad .. maybe , i'm not sure
neptune is in the 1rst house . So could it mean that i'm imagining things?
can someone help me ? pleaseee
Attachments
astro_2gw_05_is_everything_ok_39956_1575.gif
astro_2gw_05_is_everything_ok_39956_1575.gif (112.17 KiB) Viewed 1765 times

Return to “Horary Astrology”