Where is the Photograph?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

hodad

Where is the Photograph?

Post by hodad » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 am

I would like to find out if it is possible to find a lost photograph.It is an old black and white of myself when I was a teenager, one of my favorites from high school photography.It was stuffed in between some books in a box in the back room of the house.It had been there for the longest time,for forever. Every now and then I would take it out to look at it and would put it back.Then one day it wasn't there.I don't remember moving it.I could have,but I certainly don't remember.
My roommate could have possibly picked it up and put it somewhere else,I don't know.I don't think so though,he really had no reason to.He is the only other person in the house.
The room it was in was the back room of the house,in an addition just off the kitchen,opposite from the garage.I know in horary direction is important,for lost items they say 'Look in a northern direction'--I'll have to figure out the layout of the house,all I know is it was in the back of the house.
The photo is a sentimental favorite of mine,I would love to know if it is still around,and if someone could pinpoint its location.
I posted this on a board awhile ago,and someone said it was still in the vicinity but I couldn't find it!!Maybe I should try a psychic who specializes in lost items! Are any of you psychic? Well here's the horary chart---
Attachments
astro_w2gw_54_lost_photograph_hp.44856.30688.gif
astro_w2gw_54_lost_photograph_hp.44856.30688.gif (50.49 KiB) Viewed 3063 times

Return to “Horary Astrology”