Will I get married to this girl?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sunnyali

Will I get married to this girl?

Post by sunnyali » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:06 am

I wanted to know will I get married to the girl? she is a distant relative, my mom's uncle's daughter, there were some minor talks or consideration about getting us married in the future, nothing serious though.
Now we don't talk to each other or love each other and we hardly see each other, but recently I have really started to like her and the question on my mind is will we actually get married or not? and what does she and her parents think about me? I'm very curious and the answer will pull a lot of weight of my chest.
thanks

09-04-2012
05:46 Pm
Delhi
http://i.imgur.com/6sJ6g.gif

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Thanks for chart.
With VOC Moon nothing will come out of this question. But just to check out.
You are Ve , she is Ma rx. Ve separate from Ma rx, so we have not applaying aspect, so nothing will happen in future regarding the question. Ma is in Ve's triplicity that means, firendship is key word for her for this relationship: warm and comfortable, but with no grand passion.
Greetings,
Goca

sunnyali

Post by sunnyali » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:27 pm

thanks for the reply fensi, really appreciate it. There's a big problem now, this girl that I'm talking about has really got into my head, I'm always thinking about her, like I'm obsessed and quite frankly I'm sick of it and depressed all day long and keep thinking about her, today I woke up with a gut pain due to all the emotional thoughts going in my mind hurting me and taking a toll on me,  can you please tell me when will I get over her and completely stop thinking about her? also the other question is, when I get married will it be arrange or love and will I find my wife attractive?

13-04-2012
8:50 PM

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Unfortunatelly from this chart I can not see that you are obsessed with her, because neighter Ma or Moon are in any dignity of Ve, her ruler. Also, your co ruler Su is only in Ve's face, so from this chart that is minor interest for her, better than indifference, but not too much. But problem is that your main ruler is rx, that means you do not want to go ahead and stop thinking about her.
Regarding marriage because we do not have applying aspect between L1 and L7 marriage will not be soon, that confirms fixed signs on angles too. Your ruler and ruler of your possible partner are not disposed by Su or Sa rx which in this chart are rules of parents so I think it will be not arranged.
Greetings,
Goca

sunnyali

Post by sunnyali » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:00 pm

hum, you're right man, I'm actually very confused myself if I'm obsessed or just want to think about her, but usually thinking too much can lead me to depression. can you please tell me how long is she going to be on my mind and when am I actually going to just move on completely?

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:14 pm

On 14. Apr, Ma turns direct so you will stop thinking of her and move forward for about 1 week!

sunnyali

Post by sunnyali » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:23 pm

thank you very much for your time men  :)

Return to “Horary Astrology”