Is my cousin's wife cheating on him?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

VestaMoon

Is my cousin's wife cheating on him?

Post by VestaMoon » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:33 am

I've been sitting on this one a while.  Moon is VOC in Taurus but went ahead since Lilly thought VOC moon could still perform in Cancer, Taurus, Sagittarius or Pisces.

Querent: Mercury,  Lord of 1st
Cousin: Sun, Lord of 3rd (siblings, cousins)
Cousin's Wife: Saturn, Lord of 9th (7th house of 3rd)

Cousin & His Wife's significators are both exalted but opposed.  Wife's sig is also opposed to querent's... Querent's sig applying to conjunct cousin's, showing her standing by her kin.  This makes me saying, yes, the wife is cheating but if the MOON signifies the question, the only aspect it makes (I do not use the outer planets) is to VENUS which indicates another woman to me.. so is the wife having a lesbian affair or does the querent have it all wrong and it is the COUSIN who is cheating?

EDITED:  Removed wrong date chart posted in error - see below
Last edited by VestaMoon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 am

Is this the right date on chart or right chart because Moon is not VOC here...
Greetings,
Goca

VestaMoon

Post by VestaMoon » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:15 am

Oh for heaven's sake, what is wrong with me?  NO that date isn't correct - it is a year off.  :smt103

I didn't notice because I didn't remember what sign the moon was in the 1st time I looked at it, but I did remember the significators - and they are the same and in the same signs. Although of course the chart isn't the same at all!  I was rather shocked I didn't remember that opposition - now I know why!   *headslap*
Attachments
Screen shot 2012-04-29 at 5.02.40 AM.png
Screen shot 2012-04-29 at 5.02.40 AM.png (220.66 KiB) Viewed 4366 times

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 am

Wife as you said is represent with Sa rx. Because Sa rx in Libra is in its exaltation,  essentially dignified planet indicates that the person it represents is essentially honest, likely to play by the rules. Moreover Sa rx is alone in a house, another indication she has noone else wih her. So, in my opinion she is not cheating.
Greetings,
Goca

Return to “Horary Astrology”