Does she feel for him?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

marwan38

Does she feel for him?

Post by marwan38 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:27 pm

So as a practice of horary I tried to make a chart for my friend (funny how we all ask about this). I need clarifications on it.. He has been chasing a girl a while for but is confused by mixed signals.
So mercury (virgo) represents querent and jupiter (pisces) quiested.
Mercury is pergine in the 7th house while conjunct with uranus (problems of communication?)
mercury opposes the ruler of its house (mars)..he is jealous of her boyfriend?
Jupiter at the end of the 8th house in its terms.
Now there are no aspects between them so i took the moon [exalted] (quested feelings?/co significator) which is  barely in conjunct with jupiter but in seperate houses. (8th house . death 9th travels/learning) i dont see a connection hmm. She is also in a relationship.. but i am not sure which ruler to take because 7th of the 7th is well.. the quested. Would it be mars? because its aspected by the sun which should be the co-signifcator of the queisted. but as she is a female i am not sure what to take. Unless the sun would be him and moon her?
venus is sitting alone just aspecting saturn rx  ( fair judgment in love?? )
also what effect does the conjunction of venus and midheaven have?

From what I see it's a no but, moon barely conjuncting jupiter make me think there is a slight chance for him.

Clarification would be great as this is a great learning opportunity. Thanks!
Attachments
astro_w2at_11_zzz_hp.16996.6915.gif
astro_w2at_11_zzz_hp.16996.6915.gif (57.35 KiB) Viewed 6457 times

VestaMoon

Post by VestaMoon » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:06 pm

I am still learning so take what I say with a grain of salt - I notice the Moon is moving away from Jupiter and toward Venus.  I think your friend will soon have feelings for a different girl.

Hard to say what the signifier of the girl's current boyfriend is.  It could even be Saturn if he is an older man.  If you know him, I think you pick the one of the 3 that best describes him.

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:09 pm

For this type of question we do not need aspect, we need receptions.
First we must know who ask question you for your friend or your friend ask and you cast the chart?
Greetings,
Goca

marwan38

Post by marwan38 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:13 am

fensi88 :-

I had the chart casted for him.

VestaMoon :-

I have seen him around a few times. He seems around my age, so i am guessing it should be the 5th from the 7th? How do you take the time frame between them? Would you take the degrees between them in form of.. days or weeks?

Could the moon being in the 9th with venus signify that he may have this switch of feelings while on a journy, maybe school or through media?

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:25 am

Then you pick up right rulers, Me for him and Ju for her. As I said before, for this type of question we do not need aspect. We need aspect only for future or past events. Here we need receptions. So Ju is in Moon's exaltation, Moon is co=ruler of querent, this is clear testimony that she loves him a lot. She purts him on a pedestal, and think he is super-good for her! She sees him through rose-tinted spectacles.
Greetings,
Goca

marwan38

Post by marwan38 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:33 am

fensi88 wrote:Then you pick up right rulers, Me for him and Ju for her. As I said before, for this type of question we do not need aspect. We need aspect only for future or past events. Here we need receptions. So Ju is in Moon's exaltation, Moon is co=ruler of querent, this is clear testimony that she loves him a lot. She purts him on a pedestal, and think he is super-good for her! She sees him through rose-tinted spectacles.
I always told him that! You could see it in her eyes but doubts always remain. Thanks for clearing that up, but i stll have a question. If i wanted to pick up her partner would he be the 5th from the 7th? (Getting this cleared up for future charts!) It's quiet fun reading into these things.

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:40 am

That depends of question. If she is alone and she ask question about her next possible partner then use 7 house ruler for partner. If you ask question about her possible next partner then, she is 7 house ruler and her possible next partner is 1st house ruler.
Greetings,
Goca

marwan38

Post by marwan38 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:49 am

Sorry, i should have been more descriptive. I meant her current partner that she is with ( still referring to same chart )

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 am

Her current partner is not relevant for this question so you have not to bore to pick up ruler for him. Just answer only what is asked. If you want to know what she feel for her current partner you must ask that question and cast chart for that question. And do not complicate things/questions it will be easier for you to analyse.
Greetings,
Goca

marwan38

Post by marwan38 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:44 am

Fair enough. Thanks for the great help you've been!

Return to “Horary Astrology”