Question about my profession and final destination

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Certain

Question about my profession and final destination

Post by Certain » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:00 am

I really want to know two answers :

First question :If I should continue to stay in North America or should I go back to India.

Second question : Will I continue my original profession or will divert again back to original ( I am trained originally as Physician and for few years diverted to research but now I dont know if I should go ahead with it or change back to my original profession.

Time of the query : 8:56 pm
Date 20 july 2012
Place Toronto

Any help is extremely appreciated.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Question about my profession and final destination

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:46 am

Certain wrote:I really want to know two answers :

First question :If I should continue to stay in North America or should I go back to India.

Second question : Will I continue my original profession or will divert again back to original ( I am trained originally as Physician and for few years diverted to research but now I dont know if I should go ahead with it or change back to my original profession.

Date 20 july 2012
Place Toronto

Did you mean 7:56 PM EDT?

Thanks!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:02 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Date 20 july 2012
Place Toronto

Thanks!
Please don't bother to answer! It seems like MB forum does  not correct for DST when time-stamping messages! Elementary my dear Watson...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Date 20 july 2012
Place Toronto

Thanks!
Please don't bother to answer! It seems like MB forum does  not correct for DST when time-stamping messages! Elementary my dear Watson...?

Dear Dada,

EDT, Certainly I think.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Date 20 july 2012
Place Toronto

Hi certain,

It seems the 'urge' and asking the question was on different dates.

In any case, your question is well signified in the horary chart, and I would take the time posted by you as the correct time of question.

The 4th. lord is with the lagna. lord in rasi + bhava chart in the 9th; causing dissatisfaction/aggression away from home country.

The good thing is that retro 9th. lord and 12th. lord is applying aspect, both being natural benefics; and the combination involves the 5th. and 7th. house....probably meaning spouse and progeny, which could be the silver lining in keeping you there.

Additionally, Mars, the 4th. lord is coming within the rays of the Guru budh ithasala yoga.....and also the Ketu vimshottari comes in between fructification....Ketu comes to the house of Mars (4th) in bhava chart.

The good part is, again is that this shifting of Ketu in bhava clears the Al in bhava (the 5th. house); and Venus Vimshottari starts...laaater.   + venus yogini dasa in 2024!!?

2022 would be hop step in contentment, & finally 2025; rather 2022 would work its way to 2025.

The answer to the first query, well signified.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Certain

Post by Certain » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:46 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

Date 20 july 2012
Place Toronto

Hi certain,

In any case, your question is well signified in the horary chart, and I would take the time posted by you as the correct time of question.

The 4th. lord is with the lagna. lord in rasi + bhava chart in the 9th; causing dissatisfaction/aggression away from home country.

The good thing is that retro 9th. lord and 12th. lord is applying aspect, both being natural benefics; and the combination involves the 5th. and 7th. house....probably meaning spouse and progeny, which could be the silver lining in keeping you there.

Additionally, Mars, the 4th. lord is coming within the rays of the Guru budh ithasala yoga.....and also the Ketu vimshottari comes in between fructification....Ketu comes to the house of Mars (4th) in bhava chart.

The good part is, again is that this shifting of Ketu in bhava clears the Al in bhava (the 5th. house); and Venus Vimshottari starts...laaater.   + venus yogini dasa in 2024!!?

2022 would be hop step in contentment, & finally 2025; rather 2022 would work its way to 2025.

RishiRahul

Thanks a lot Rishirahul ji for answering and responding.  I didnt notice this post of yours until today.  
As such it was on eastern standard time of Canada/US  at 8:56 pm.
As far as timing of question and this feeling is concerned , it is almost more than a year I am thinking about it.

I just want to make sure that I understood correctly that I have possibility of going back to India because of spouse/progeny.

And I am not clear about the phase of 2022- 2025  , that will be beginning of good time? and that is where it really starts getting good for me?

Overall last 5-6 yrs , this phase and this cross road has come across as tough for me.

Regards

Certain

Post by Certain » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Actually Thanks to both RR jis for respnding , Senior and Junior Both.
:)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Certain wrote:Actually Thanks to both RR jis for respnding , Senior and Junior Both.
:)

You are very welcome, anytime.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Certain wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Date 20 july 2012
Place Toronto

Hi certain,

RishiRahul

Thanks a lot Rishirahul ji for answering and responding.  I didnt notice this post of yours until today.  
As such it was on eastern standard time of Canada/US  at 8:56 pm.
As far as timing of question and this feeling is concerned , it is almost more than a year I am thinking about it.

I just want to make sure that I understood correctly that I have possibility of going back to India because of spouse/progeny.

And I am not clear about the phase of 2022- 2025  , that will be beginning of good time? and that is where it really starts getting good for me?

Overall last 5-6 yrs , this phase and this cross road has come across as tough for me.

Regards

Hi,

2022 & 2023 would bring contentment through progeny.....as the horary says.

A guess as a research in horary: = 5 -6 years back was 2006/7.  
Was it anyway connected to spousal matters?
Also is there a connection with events started in 2003?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Certain

Post by Certain » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:53 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Hi,

RishiRahul
Spousal , Profession , Health and my parents and even siblings  had several similar issues even to the extent of litigation on totally ridiculous grounds. It was like all of sudden everyone amongst us was on assault from various directions and it started 2006 May-June.
I suffered maximum. Many issues and problems encountered by my parents and siblings  could be handled in damage control mode and recovered in one or other way within this time frame until now, some are still lingering and but whatever issue I had , losses could not be recovered at all so far.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:39 am

Certain wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Hi,

RishiRahul
Spousal , Profession , Health and my parents and even siblings  had several similar issues even to the extent of litigation on totally ridiculous grounds. It was like all of sudden everyone amongst us was on assault from various directions and it started 2006 May-June.
I suffered maximum. Many issues and problems encountered by my parents and siblings  could be handled in damage control mode and recovered in one or other way within this time frame until now, some are still lingering and but whatever issue I had , losses could not be recovered at all so far.

Hi,

Wanted to know if 2003 is relevant in any way.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Certain

Post by Certain » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 pm

I do not remember anything important happening  in 2003.

Return to “Horary Astrology”