Is there a chance?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

marwan38

Is there a chance?

Post by marwan38 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Hello, I have had a valuable experience with a girl and grew a spark of interest. She also seemed like it but I messed up, because I only realized the chances i missed later on. Lost contact since then. Is there a chance between us in the near future?

Venus in terms of mars and face of sun ..  a spark of interest
Venus trine mars
Mars and saturn in 7th house.. So is mars a significator? Saturn should be..
Mars is detriment in Libra..
Moon conjunct uranus in 12th house .. Heading for asc .. Hidden feelings?

I know that for telling of future events, we take the aspects of the moon.
In about 10 degrees the moon would be opposite mars, Does that indicate a balance or disharmony?

EDIT: Mars via combusta, so i'll take it as a no!.
Attachments
astro_2gw_13_june_10.43585.30395.gif
astro_2gw_13_june_10.43585.30395.gif (112.52 KiB) Viewed 3828 times

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:35 pm

You are Ma, Moon and in this type of question Su. She is Ve. Ordinarily, when we find Lord 1 in the 7th sign in a love horary, we can conclude the querent loves her partner completely. Being in its detriment in this case is not a sign of Lord 1’s weakness, just of its love for and vulnerability to Lord 7, Ve. But Ve/she is only in Ma's term. This is not so much a positive, but it is better than nothing, that is minor interest for you from her side, better than indifference, but not too much. So, she does not reciprocate your feelings. Her ruler is on last degree meaning she is "about to make a definite change." I do not see any applying aspect between rulers so the answer to your question is NO.

marwan38

Post by marwan38 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:34 am

fensi88 wrote:You are Ma, Moon and in this type of question Su. She is Ve. Ordinarily, when we find Lord 1 in the 7th sign in a love horary, we can conclude the querent loves her partner completely. Being in its detriment in this case is not a sign of Lord 1’s weakness, just of its love for and vulnerability to Lord 7, Ve. But Ve/she is only in Ma's term. This is not so much a positive, but it is better than nothing, that is minor interest for you from her side, better than indifference, but not too much. So, she does not reciprocate your feelings. Her ruler is on last degree meaning she is "about to make a definite change." I do not see any applying aspect between rulers so the answer to your question is NO.
Thanks, fensi88  :smt003

Return to “Horary Astrology”