will anything come out of it?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sunnyali

will anything come out of it?

Post by sunnyali » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:19 pm

I had one question regarding my marriage. There’s this girl she is my distant relative, now I was talking to my mother about her and my mother said she would probably talk to her parents whenever they meet next, which should be at some family function or a party. will anything come out of it? is there any chance of us getting married?

Note: My mom was also talking about going to her house and talking to her parents about us, but I'm not sure if we'll go anytime soon or not.

Date: 19-08-2012
Time: 02:35 PM

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Thanks for posting  the chart.
You are Ju and Moon, she is Me. First Moon is VOC. But we have applying aspect between Me and Ju so that would be "yes, you do not have to worry" answer. For about 4,5 months. While from your side there are feelings (Ju is in Me sign), your feelings are not reciprocate, her ruler  Me is in no dignities of Ju, only in Su\s dignity, which signifies that she is only sexually attracted to you.
Greetings,
Goca

sunnyali

Post by sunnyali » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:35 pm

fensi88 wrote:Thanks for posting  the chart.
You are Ju and Moon, she is Me. First Moon is VOC. But we have applying aspect between Me and Ju so that would be "yes, you do not have to worry" answer. For about 4,5 months. While from your side there are feelings (Ju is in Me sign), your feelings are not reciprocate, her ruler  Me is in no dignities of Ju, only in Su\s dignity, which signifies that she is only sexually attracted to you.
thanks for the reply :) so what should I expect after 5 months?  
about the girls feeling, I'm quite surprised :smt081 I actually only assumed she likes me nothing more than that.

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:29 pm

I expect that you will be together (married).
Greetings,
Goca

sunnyali

Post by sunnyali » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:53 pm

thanks. If you don't mind can you please tell me some more about the this matter? I feel very enthuastic right now :)

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:00 pm

nicely done out there. 100% accurate analysis :)
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

sunnyali

Post by sunnyali » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:21 am

Hi I'd like to inform that they accepted our proposal for the marriage :) but since we're both young the marriage should take few years.

Return to “Horary Astrology”