I can't believe I missed Venus in Quesited 7th house! Can someone help me confirm!?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Gemini Rising

I can't believe I missed Venus in Quesited 7th house! Can someone help me confirm!?

Post by Gemini Rising » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:25 am

I can't believe I missed this! Or...maybe I driving myself a bit batty over finding out the answer. I have been researching like a mad woman and of coarse have been looking at every forum that my google search pulls up regarding this horary. I'll explain a little what I did think and what I think now after countless hours on the interent.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?la ... 1232266286

(I'm trying on my phone. Site wouldn't allow me to upload the chart from it)

I am 20'57 Cancer rising (ASC almost exactly conjunct his Mercury 8th H ruler).
Main signifer is Moon in the 12th house applying to ascendant in rulership.
*Strong but may be "self un-doing"?

Co-Signifier is Venus in the first house and ruler my 4th (end of matter) and 11th house (hopes and wishes)
*This is where I just started to "freaking out" a bit. I thought this would imply that I was even stronger with Venus in the first house BUT after poking around on the interent I found that Venus in the Quesited's 7th house almost always means "seeing someone else". If we turn the chart that put Venus in the 7th House, ruling the 5th (sex, one night stands) and the 9th house (traveling). The moon would be applying to the 7th house cusp in the turned chart. So would that mean bringing them together? I'm honestly getting dizzy from all this.

EVEN more Sun, co-signifer for him is conjunct Mercury! Meaning he is with someone else!? Mercury is applying within seconds of the Sun, which I think means makes it even stronger...not to mention its in it's rulership Virgo AND exaltation. Who is this mercury?

The first time I read the chart I was full of excitement when I saw moon applying to Saturn (his signifier) and applying to Mars ruler of my MC and 5th. Now I'm just terribly confused :(

Any thoughts, insights would be most welcomed. The good, the bad, the ugly. Lay it on me. I'd also liked to know for future reference if turning the chart can show you this kind of information? Thanks in advance...I appreciate it.

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:21 am

The basic rule for reading horary chart is to stick to only what was asked about. So, fact that Me is in conjunction with Su is not important for this question, but if you asked "Is he alone?" then it would be important.
To see if he going to aks you about marriage we need unobstructed applying aspect between you/Moon and him/Sa, but here we do not have it, so the answer to your question is NO.
Greetings,
Goca

Return to “Horary Astrology”