will they leave each other?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sonia1983

will they leave each other?

Post by sonia1983 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Question is about my ex b.f who is now with some one else.married or engaged ,I don't know but ,there is something official.

will they break up in future before 2013 is over?
Attachments
astro_24gw_128_new_nov_2012115.61166.50674.gif
astro_24gw_128_new_nov_2012115.61166.50674.gif (97.97 KiB) Viewed 4311 times

VestaMoon

re: will they leave each other?

Post by VestaMoon » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Some would call this a void moon and unreadable, but I will try.  I do not believe they will part.  You are moon, dignified in Cancer, but in square aspect to him (Saturn).  Venus, a woman,  is also in it's rulership in Libra.  She is in the 4th house (end of the matter) with his significator, and will move into conjunction.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi vestamoon,

Welcome to this forum!
You have much knowledge in horary. Your other query in this forum is very & difficult.

The moon, in my understanding shows 'how the questioner perceives his/her own problem; which is frustrated.
Of course, only one factor doesnt confirm something.

The 5th. house is badly affected by Saturn + sun.
Which show that even if the relation of the exboyfriend breaks up it would not give any relief in getting him back/disappointing in getting him back.

The ex boyfriend is the 7th. house is in the 12th with Ketu= spirituality hurts; which means 'no material gain out of this.

The first & 7th. lord is aspecting each other; but afflicted directly by the nodes.

The above being Vedic horary.

Now western follows:=
The 7th. lord is in frustrated in the 5th & afflicted.
The ascendant lord, moon & the 7th. lord saturn is 95 degrees away from each other (+-5 degrees from being in square).

But even then, in vedic & western, there is Venus in the 4th. house= the present trouble/hindrance would be forgotten through time.

Your thoughts please.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:40 pm

In my opinion the answer to your question is No. First, VOC Moon means there will be no change during the time frame you ask about. That confirms fact that we do not have applying aspects between significators. (He is Sa, and she is Moon, ruler of his turned 7 house).
Greetings,
Goca

Return to “Horary Astrology”