What is it? What can it do for me?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Dj I.C.U.

What is it? What can it do for me?

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:01 am

This highly specialized astrological application is very ancient. It deals with specific questions and replies with specific answers. The basis of the horary chart is the time your question is put to the astrologer, and from this a map of the sky is erected. Personal details, such as your date, place and time of birth, are not needed and so, for those who do not have this information, horary provides a method of dealing with problems with difficult situations.

Horary astrology is different in another way. The chart that is calculated is for that question only and will show the background of the question (what led up to the question) what is going on at the present time and how the future could turn out if you let nature run it's course.

The fascinating thing about horary is that we have a choice in the matter. If the chart shows that things are going to turn out well then we can leave them alone and relax. But if the chart shows potential problems we can choose not to continue or choose to do something in a different way which can give us a different outcome.

The idea is that forewarned is forearmed and with the information the horary chart can provide, you can make the best out of any circumstances, even a bad one. For example, you might be going through a difficult time in a romantic relationship. You might consider it a good idea to find out if you are going to stay together and there are many reasons for this type of question. Perhaps you have applied for a job and you want to know what your chances of getting it are. Is a proposed business venture sound? Will I get the money owed to me? Will I win the case? Is this house a sound purchase? All are valid queries for the horary chart and, of course, there are many more.

In these days of advanced communications, the telephone usually satisfies the anxious parent, but what can you do when a much loved pet is missing? Horary astrology can help here, too. In fact, there are few subjects that it cannot deal with, although your astrologer will draw the line at anything he or she considers might be illegal or immoral.

When you call us we will take the details of your question, this might need a little clarification to ensure that we fully understand your requirements. Once we have this information we will then calculate the chart using a computer . This takes just a moment or so and then the interpretation can begin, but remember that we do not use computers for this and therefore a little time is needed in order to collect all the relevant information together.

It all sounds very simple and, as usual, it isn't. We might find that the chart is not "readable" in which case you will be told that your question cannot be answered at that time. There are many technical reasons for this and there is nothing dark or ominous about it. If this does happen you will not be charged for the call and you may ask the question again at a later date- your astrologer will advise you.

We have studied and practiced this art for many years and have helped many people, be assured that we will do our best for you, too. All we ask of you is that your question is clearly framed and that you sincerely want an answer. Remember that the chart will answer you honestly if the question is important to you, it is then up to you what you do with the information.

The other question people most often ask is "How much does it cost to consult a professional horary astrologer?" the answer to that is $50.00 per question. The professionals listed below have been horary teachers and consultants for many years with a full client list. They are available to help you with your horary questions. You may contact them by e-mail and make arrangements for a consultation.

Return to “Horary Astrology”