Where is the Missing Photograph?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

hodad

Where is the Missing Photograph?

Post by hodad » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Hello there----
I posted this about a year ago and did not get many responses,and also I did not find the lost item-- a special photograph.I thought I would give it another try,with the same chart I used a year ago.If it would be helpful to draw up another chart please let me know.Otherwise I will basically just repeat myself.

I would like to find out if it is possible to find a lost photograph.It is an old black and white of myself when I was a teenager, one of my favorites from high school photography.It was stuffed in between some books in a box in the back room of the house.It had been there for the longest time,for forever. Every now and then I would take it out to look at it and would put it back.Then one day it wasn't there.I don't remember moving it.I could have,but I certainly don't remember.
My roommate could have possibly picked it up and put it somewhere else,I don't know.I don't think so though,he really had no reason to.He is the only other person in the house.
The room it was in was the back room of the house,in an addition just off the kitchen,opposite from the garage.I know in horary direction is important,for lost items they say 'Look in a northern direction'--I'll have to figure out the layout of the house,all I know is it was in the back of the house.
The photo is a sentimental favorite of mine,I would love to know if it is still around,and if someone could pinpoint its location.
I posted this on a board awhile ago,and someone said it was still in the vicinity but I couldn't find it!!Maybe I should try a psychic who specializes in lost items! Well here's the horary chart---
Attachments
astro_w2gw_54_lost_photograph_April2012.gif
astro_w2gw_54_lost_photograph_April2012.gif (50.49 KiB) Viewed 3915 times

fensi88

Re: Where is the Missing Photograph?

Post by fensi88 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:26 pm

Your photo is represent with Mars rx and that is sure sign it will be found!
Ruler in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, book, pocket , envelope, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something. It can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom study room. It can be near some medicine or near some cleaning stuff.

POF is in Leo. It can be in a sun porch, a room in a house where you have more windows, play room, living room, room where children spend time playing, room or place lacking orderliness, place where gold plated articles are kept, room or places belonging to your children, room with expensive furnishings, a toy chest, pool and game room, children's bedroom. Near some source of heat or at showy, glamorous places.

Direction: Northwest
Near colour:red, black, muddy greens, brown, gold, orange, yellow, bright colors, pink

If you already find it please tell me where and near what colours!
Greetings,
Goca

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:28 pm

Please be aware that this topic was posted almost 6 years ago, and that the member who posted it is no longer with us.

I am genuinely sorry that your efforts to help him appear to have been in vain.

Regards,

Brian :smt039

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:41 pm

OK, Thanks for this information!
Greetings,
Goca

Return to “Horary Astrology”