help in career?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

shamita

help in career?

Post by shamita » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:30 am

hi, well my family wants me to get married soon, as though i hope to get in to college or maybe get a job, but i am unable to get into college or get a job. so my grandama now wants to get me married. will i be married soon (2013-14) or later in life (28-30)
Any chance of education, or getting a job this year.
DOB: 12/05/1990
POB: mumbai
TOb: 11.55 pm

waitng for your reply. thanks 

Rohiniranjan

Re: help in career?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:33 am

shamita wrote:hi, well my family wants me to get married soon, as though i hope to get in to college or maybe get a job, but i am unable to get into college or get a job. so my grandama now wants to get me married. will i be married soon (2013-14) or later in life (28-30)
Any chance of education, or getting a job this year.
DOB: 12/05/1990
POB: mumbai
TOb: 11.55 pm

waitng for your reply. thanks 

Oh dear! You sound like you are between the rock and the hard place!
Forget all that and share what it is that YOU really want to be and become and what is your strategy to make that happen! Since you seemed to be strapped for option at the level that you desire, what is your plan B? Despite your nubile age of 22?

Love and Light and Jyotish!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

shamita

Post by shamita » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am

oh i wihs i had a plan B, but after today all my dreams are crushed,  i have tried enrolling in college but was unsuccessful, so i ask respected astrologers please answer what the future holds for me. would really appreciate your reply. thank you.

shamita

Post by shamita » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:17 am

maybe your answer will give me hope or following my elders is a better choice, after all they are always right and want the best for me.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:08 pm

shamita wrote:maybe your answer will give me hope or following my elders is a better choice, after all they are always right and want the best for me.

My dear,

ALWAYS follow what your heart says!
That way you shall spare your good self the agonies of the "blame game" or 'victim mentality', both terrible poisons for the soul!

The heart beats and whispers very silently. And it is connected with our breath. Calmly focusing on our breath calms us often to feel at peace and quietens us enough so that we begin to hear our heart!

With Love, Light, Peace and Clarity!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

shamita

Post by shamita » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:17 am

thank you! Rohiniranjan ji
great advice you have given me, maybe when a bit of my life eases i'll be able to hear my heart over my head. :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:29 pm

shamita wrote:thank you! Rohiniranjan ji
great advice you have given me, maybe when a bit of my life eases i'll be able to hear my heart over my head. :)

It is your personal choice and there are no magic solutions, my dear! If the head works well, as in many, they go with it and stay with it even for lifetimes without getting anxious or fearful or discouraged.

In others the heart speaks louder with the same outcomes as above.

In most it is a little of this and a little of that and the tug-og-war between heart and head continues, and often gets worse and worse to managed. But then perhaps that is the life-experience they came to this world to learn about.

Neither is good or bad, but just IS!

Love and Light and Observations!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Horary Astrology”