Will he marry me? - Horary chart added

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Nayar

Will he marry me? - Horary chart added

Post by Nayar » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Astrologer,
Astrologers please help me with your astrological knowledge to give insight from my horary chart. Kindly put all your predictions what you feel from my chart.

I am really new to Horary astrology.

The time I posted this Query is found from the chart added. I am writing this post from India. My engagement happened last year and the marriage was supposed to happen this year but did not happen due to some clash between us. I want my marriage to happen with him. But I dont know if it will happen. He is still not talking with me in good terms. But I am still expecting something good will happen. I require full support from astrologers to read my Horary chart and give me a detailed explanation from their insight and let me know if my marriage will happen with this man whom my engagement happened once. What sort of feelings he is having for me now. When our marriage will happen? and how its future will be?

My BirthChart:   http://tinypic.com/r/e1ardh/5
Attachments
astro_2gw_01_will_he_marry_me_n.22779.5167.gif
My event Chart:
astro_2gw_01_will_he_marry_me_n.22779.5167.gif (110.22 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
Nayar

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:00 pm

You are Ju, Moon. He is Me.
First Moon is VOC, that means nothing will change soon. We do not have unostructed applying aspect between Me and Ju, so that is NO answer.
But we see that  when Moon change sign has first aspect with his ruler Me. Generaly, when you have case when rulers make aspect when one of the ruler change sign, it means that matter asked about will happen when you lose hope! this kind of aspect   tends to show that something about the situation will need to change before the matter can come to pass.
His ruler in Sag sign tells us that he honestly loves you.
Your marriage might happen for about 2 time units in best case months, otherwise years.
Greetings,
Goca

Nayar

Post by Nayar » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:16 am

Dear fensi88,

Thanks.

I felt a little hope in your mail. Can you study from my chart what is his mind saying now, if he wants me or he want to ignore. Is he still thinking about me? Or any other love affair. I mailed him several time, I know he is reading but not responding to me. As you mentioned he may also take years to come back, but if my chart shows hope it is worth waiting. From the chart Can I really hope he will really come back and marriage will take place?

Waiting for reply.
Nayar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Hello,

Lagna & 7th. lord,  Saturn & Sun respectively is not in looking at each other.
The other possible intermediary, retro Jupiter, is not being able to intermediate/connect them too.

Chances with this person seems dim.

In any case, sub lord of the 7th. cusp is retro Jupiter, deposited in own constellation (also retro)= marriage may occur after much delay.

Transit Jupiter turns direct in March 2014.
Between March & May/June 2014, your mind will bottom out from this venture.

Do keep us informed (not through p.m.) of developments by continuing this thread. For your benefit/guidance & our Learning.

RishiRahul

Nayar

Hi

Post by Nayar » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:07 pm

Thanks Rishi Rahul for your reply.

Can I get a clearer image of present situation if I post a Horary chart after 14 days from now? Is it a good idea?
Nayar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Hi

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:11 pm

Nayar wrote:Thanks Rishi Rahul for your reply.

Can I get a clearer image of present situation if I post a Horary chart after 14 days from now? Is it a good idea?

May/June 2014 will do.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Nayar

Re: Hi

Post by Nayar » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:31 pm

RishiRahul wrote: May/June 2014 will do.

RishiRahul
Thanks Rishi Rahul.

Return to “Horary Astrology”