Will my cat come back?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

caithiggs

Will my cat come back?

Post by caithiggs » Mon May 12, 2014 10:27 pm

My cat disappeared! I really want to know if he will come back. If he is dead or alive! I am heart broken, but need to know will he return to us? I dream about him every night.

19:25 ADT on May 12, 2014. French Village, NS, Canada
Last edited by caithiggs on Wed May 14, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Will my cat come back?

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 13, 2014 3:53 pm

caithiggs wrote:My cat disappeared! I really want to know if he will come back. If he is dead or alive! I am heart broken, but need to know will he return to us? I dream about him every night.

19:25 on May 12, 2014. French Village, NS, Canada
Hello,

Is the 19.25 hrs normal time or daylight saving time?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Tue May 13, 2014 7:09 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
caithiggs wrote:My cat disappeared! I really want to know if he will come back. If he is dead or alive! I am heart broken, but need to know will he return to us? I dream about him every night.

Hello,

RishiRahul
It is daylight savings time.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 14, 2014 1:41 pm

caithiggs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Hello,

RishiRahul
It is daylight savings time.

Which means the actual time was 18.25 hrs on May 12, 2014?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Wed May 14, 2014 2:48 pm

The clock goes one hour forward in spring, which is DST here...so yes! Thanks for asking. I wouldn't even have thought about it. 18:25 is correct.

I have edited to note it is Atlantic Daylight Time.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 14, 2014 3:12 pm

caithiggs wrote:The clock goes one hour forward in spring, which is DST here...so yes! Thanks for asking. I wouldn't even have thought about it. 18:25 is correct.

So the time details are: 18:25 Atlantic Time on May 12, 2014. French Village, NS, Canada.

When did you lose your cat? How long has the cat been with you?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Wed May 14, 2014 8:37 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
caithiggs wrote:The clock goes one hour forward in spring, which is DST here...so yes! Thanks for asking. I wouldn't even have thought about it. 18:25 is correct.

So the time details are: 18:25 Atlantic Time on May 12, 2014. French Village, NS, Canada.

RishiRahul
He went missing sometime between May6 and may 7th.  He has been in this house for nearly one year, with me for two and a half years, and with my partner for six or seven years.

We did not notice he was missing the first day, but his sister, who he's never been away from, was meowing for us to take notice (she gets very vocal when any family member is missing).

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 15, 2014 6:32 pm

caithiggs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul
He went missing sometime between May6 and may 7th.  He has been in this house for nearly one year, with me for two and a half years, and with my partner for six or seven years.

We did not notice he was missing the first day, but his sister, who he's never been away from, was meowing for us to take notice (she gets very vocal when any family member is missing).

Let us hope the horary prediction turns out right. :smt009 .  Not feeling confident this time.

The Ascendant lord signifies the missing person= venus, exalted in 6th. house, well aspected= seems alright.

The missing person is aspected by the 7th. lord Mars, where the 7th stands for the 'way'; while Mars venus are in opposition, but in separating aspect.
The way is retrograde, not in harmony with the cat.
So if the cat plans to return it can only be after 19th May, when mars turns direct.

The 10th lord/house (moon) shows whether it would return= moon is conjunct retro saturn= aspect not separating, but applying late= showing there is a chance for it coming back, but later than you are presently expecting.

So the probable dates being 19 May; 4th. June; 21 July' All in 2014.

The 2 planets rerograde are the 4th & 7th. lord= signifying the 'way' & 'happiness' of the cat.
Which means that the 'way' gets okay post 19th. May; while happiness looks up post 21 July.

Of course we should certainly know the results by July end 2014.

RishiRahul

10th. shows whether it comes back or not
RishiRahul.com

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Thu May 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Thank you, RishiRahul.

I have noticed my worry over him starting to subside today, and feel as though he is still alive. My mother dreamed he came back and his foot was hurt. I believe he is likely injured but hopefully he will find safety and I will find him. :) I will respond whether he has returned by then. Fingers crossed.

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Fri May 16, 2014 2:06 pm

I tried map dowsing today, and will be posting fliers in the area I have found. With any luck someone will see it by Monday as the first date predicts. *fingers crossed*

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:56 pm

Just checking in, as it's the end of July. No luck finding my cat! :( I do strongly believe he is living indoors with another family now. I did all but knock on doors. My map dowsing did point to a very specific house, but I never did try knocking (for a couple reasons, though I'm not totally convinced they are good reasons). I will likely continue to maintain posters around for some time to come just in case.

Return to “Horary Astrology”