NA

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Hailnight

NA

Post by Hailnight » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:15 am

Astrology forum
Last edited by Hailnight on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:59 am

If you are wanting to know if the man whom you are seeing will ask you to move in with him, you are effectively asking for a third party reading which is not allowed under the forum rules.

"Horary Forum - General Guidelines for Members"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73944
7. Please do not ask for third party readings.  Mystic Board has a strict policy on not reading for people without their permission.  

Whose chart is this?

Since the chance of you living together depends greatly upon whether he asks you to move in with him (assuming that him moving in with you is not an option) you may need to change your question (and chart if it is not your own) to something like...

From my chart (and it must  be your chart and not his) do you see me moving in with him any time soon (within the period of the next six months)?

Because the only way that you will be moving in with him, is if he asks you to move in with him.

Cheers,

EoT  :smt002

Hailnight

Post by Hailnight » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:42 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:If you are wanting to know if the man whom you are seeing will ask you to move in with him, you are effectively asking for a third party reading which is not allowed under the forum rules.

"Horary Forum - General Guidelines for Members"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73944
7. Please do not ask for third party readings.  Mystic Board has a strict policy on not reading for people without their permission.  

Whose chart is this?

Since the chance of you living together depends greatly upon whether he asks you to move in with him (assuming that him moving in with you is not an option) you may need to change your question (and chart if it is not your own) to something like...

From my chart (and it must  be your chart and not his) do you see me moving in with him any time soon (within the period of the next six months)?

Because the only way that you will be moving in with him, is if he asks you to move in with him.

Cheers,

EoT  :smt002
Hi, sorry but this is my own chart I asked the question for. I went and changed the question and appreciate any help and your time.

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:52 pm

You are Sun he is Saturn. We need applying aspect between rulers for Yes answer to your question but here we do not have it, so that is No answer to your question.
Here Moon have no applying aspect with some planet before leave sign, some astrolgers count this as VOC Moon and that means there will be no change of situation soon.
But some astrologers  say that here Moon is not VOC because it has applying aspect, opposition (day formula)  with POF. But  an opposition means coming together only to break apart, or coming together with regret.
Hope you will post feedback and we will see who is right in this case.
Greetings,
Goca

Return to “Horary Astrology”