Possibility for reconciliation?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

imo88

Possibility for reconciliation?

Post by imo88 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:20 pm

Hey everyone! :) I'm very glad I found this forum!
This is my first horary, hopefully it will be one with a positive outcome!

My question was if there is a possibility of reconciling with the guy I'm interested in.. Just for background info, we were dating in the past and things were going well.. But we live far from each other, which was problematic. Recently I sent him a message for his birthday and I started thinking again..

I don't have much experience with horary but I'll try to give an interpretation of the chart!

Asc in Virgo, I'm Mercury in the 9th house in Taurus.
DC in Pisces, he is Jupiter in the 11th house in Leo.
We only have a separating aspect between Mercury and Jupiter (square).
The Moon is also in Leo and about to conjunct Jupiter.

I don't think there are many things going on about receptions..

If it wasn't for the moon, I would say that the charts leans towards no.
But now with the moon in such a tight applying aspect, I believe it's possible..

Jupiter is in his 5th house, so that means that he is focused on having a good time right now..

If we have a look at the antiscias, Jupiter is in Taurus and Mercury in Leo, maybe this means that there is mutual thought about one another?
ps: There is a possibility of seeing each other in one month.. (if he contacts me of course!)

I would really appreciate to hear your thoughts!
Thank you very much in advance!!
Attachments
astro_2gw_198_meta_to_minima_hr.69553.11616.gif
astro_2gw_198_meta_to_minima_hr.69553.11616.gif (109.44 KiB) Viewed 3135 times

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue May 12, 2015 12:56 am

I was just wondering why this request is not getting any response.

Could our horary astrologers please advise me in this thread, as to why this call for help appears to have been ignored for so long?

Is it something in the rules that stops you replying, or is it something technically incorrect that only a horary astrologer would understand?

I do recognise that many of you are busy elsewhere, and therefore cannot always immediately take a request, but the time is getting on and so far nothing seems to be happening at least on the surface.

Understandably imo88 may have misinterpreted this to mean that we do not care or want to help her with this, which is why I would like to have this matter cleared up as soon as possible.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation and advice,

EoT  Image

Return to “Horary Astrology”