What Makes a Good Horary Question?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

What Makes a Good Horary Question?

Post by swetha » Fri May 12, 2006 11:56 am

Your question should be clear, concise and sincere.  The matter-at-hand should involve something personally meaningful to you.

Horary is best suited for questions of an urgent nature, especially if you must make an important decision in the near future.  For example:

Should I take the job?

When will my house be sold?

Will my application to university be accepted?

A background discussion with your astrologer will help you get to the heart of the matter, until your intent is clear, and your question is succinctly and accurately phrased.
Questions of this calibre yield the best horary charts.

The time your question is understood by the astrologer is the appropriate moment to cast the chart.  This significant moment is the true birth time of your question.  It represents both the impulse behind your question, and the mindset of the astrologer, so s/he can interpret the heavenly map for you.  The astrologer judges the answer from the positions of the planets at that particular moment.

Now because the heavens are believed to hold the divine truth, sometimes the answer is not what we want or expect to hear.  The job may not be advised, the house may be sold only after lengthy delays, the application may be declined.

However, the honest perspective we gain helps us deal more effectively and positively with our personal situations.  This is the wisdom and beauty of horary.  If you have the courage to ask the question, you owe it to yourself to be receptive to the answer.  If you are open to this kind of honest reading, then horary will offer you tremendous insight and guidance.

karinlynn.homestead.com/questions.html

k.s.narayana

horary astrology

Post by k.s.narayana » Sun May 14, 2006 3:46 pm

can i do business

yelena33

When will I relocate?

Post by yelena33 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:18 am

Dear Swetha,

As you know, my hobby is Western Astrology, but I don't know, how to use Horary Astrology. Can you please, explain it to me?

If I ask you now, when my life will improve, what should I do?
I didn't believe in this Astrology, that is why I don't know.
I was born April 27th, 1946 at 4:50 p.m. in Karlovac, Croatia, and now live close to Kranj, Slovenia

Kind regards,
yelena33
I want to know more abour predictions: vedic and western astrology.

Rohiniranjan

Re: What Makes a Good Horary Question?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:34 am

Dear All,

I hardly call myself a regular afficianado of horary astrology but way back at critical times when my faith in astrology was dwindling, Horary came to my rescue, so I hold it in high esteem personally.

In particular, the KP system of horary astrology (proven on and practiced mostly in horary settings and purposes but not exclusively so!). Without its intervention in my life some decades ago, I would have not connected with vimshottari dashas and even though I very quickly discarded two of its tenets, Placidus house system and treating cusp as the beginning of a house, the lessons and imprints it left on me, live vivaciously even today in how I utilize jyotish.

Sincerity is the biggest requirement and it works both ways. If the nativity is more sincere, then treat the time of posting (internet) or asking (face to face) as the critical moment and the 1st house then represents the querrent. If the astrologer is more sincere, then use the 7th house as the nativity!

Good luck and much success to you all!

RR

[quote="swetha"]Your question should be clear, concise and sincere.  The matter-at-hand should involve something personally meaningful to you.

Horary is best suited for questions of an urgent nature, especially if you must make an important decision in the near future.  For example:

[b]Should I take the job?

When will my house be sold?

Will my application to university be accepted?[/b]

A background discussion with your astrologer will help you get to the heart of the matter, until your intent is clear, and your question is succinctly and accurately phrased.
Questions of this calibre yield the best horary charts.

The time your question is understood by the astrologer is the appropriate moment to cast the chart.  This significant moment is the true birth time of your question.  It represents both the impulse behind your question, and the mindset of the astrologer, so s/he can interpret the heavenly map for you.  The astrologer judges the answer from the positions of the planets at that particular moment.

Now because the heavens are believed to hold the divine truth, sometimes the answer is not what we want or expect to hear.  The job may not be advised, the house may be sold only after lengthy delays, the application may be declined.

However, the honest perspective we gain helps us deal more effectively and positively with our personal situations.  This is the wisdom and beauty of horary.  If you have the courage to ask the question, you owe it to yourself to be receptive to the answer.  If you are open to this kind of honest reading, then horary will offer you tremendous insight and guidance.

karinlynn.homestead.com/questions.html[/quote]

DeMadre

question

Post by DeMadre » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:40 am

where can i learn all i need to know about everything in astrology is their a book? i want to learn everyhing different types and all

Rohiniranjan

Re: question

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:52 am

[quote="DeMadre"]where can i learn all i need to know about everything in astrology is their a book? i want to learn everyhing different types and all[/quote]

Dear Friend,

There must be like thousands of books in astrology! Many of these would tend to repeat things with different examples and that some find useful, others wasteful in terms of having to pay for repeats! There are a lot of free literature and articles too but take time to read and to judge the quality thereof!

To each his own! I have generally found the best material to learn from as being real horoscopes through databases with biographical data or individuals who were willing to share -- both being the positive aspects of computers and internet!

RR

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:54 am

how can horary Astrology help me?
I have one question................
Will I ever go to foreign land for job, settlement in the near future? If so, when and where?
I am Omjit
Date of birth 23/08/1979, evening time in kolkata, India
awaiting experts answer soon............
Regards............
:) love prevails

geminiro

Thanx

Post by geminiro » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:21 am

The info you posted was awesome - I just started studing astrology and I love the concept of this.
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"

Return to “Horary Astrology”