Pregnancy

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

flwrchyld

Pregnancy

Post by flwrchyld » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:20 am

I have been trying to get pregnant for 7 months. Is there anything that I can be doing to help this along?

la pere

Post by la pere » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:35 pm

One important question is your diet what do you eat, do you smoke, are you under a lot of stress? This may sound strange but how often do you have sex
if a man has sex nearlly every day or more than 3 times a week the sperm is of very low quility and does not usaually fertilise the egg, I used this form of natural contraception for years without getting my girlfrind pregnant.

drdeoshlok

Now there is no times to continue the homoeopathic medicine

Post by drdeoshlok » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:15 pm

Your times in a very near . we do not require any medicine .after delivery need help.

genifer

let me know

Post by genifer » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:07 pm

hi this is genifer here.

I am a bit confused of when to have sex for getting pregnant. I believe it is calculated on the basis of the menstruation date.

Could you plz guide me.

MoonGoddess

Mmm Getting pregnant

Post by MoonGoddess » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:35 pm

Stumbled on to this topic and it stuck out for me as I am now pregnant.

When my partner and I decided to have our first child, it was all on for good and old.  The poor man was surprised so many times he was exhausted, and each time my moon blood came I was sorely disappointed and depressed thinking there was something wrong with me.  I was 25 kilos over weight at the time, but was trying to get it under control by eating healthly, exercising and trying to think positive.  Although we did not try for too long six months of trying was getting me down so I told myself to forget about it and distracted myself with other things.  My sexual relationship with my partner improved, and I was getting on with my life and had just signed a one year contract with a new employ.  When guess what three months in to my new job after my trial had finished I fell pregnant.  So it had taken us a year to get there but we did get there, I felt sorry for the guy in the next cubicle along as he and his wife had been trying for six year with no result.  But when I got to six months along he poked his head over the cubical with a big grin and told me they had finally fell pregnant.
Any way when my son was 12 months old I joined Weight Watchers to get my body in shape and healthy again.  I was eating all this healthy food and was loosing weight at a healthy rate, I had lost 9 kilos myself by then and WW helped me loose 5 kilos.  2 weeks after my son's first birthday, I had a feeling, so I got myself a pregnancy test and it confirmed my suspisions I was pregnant again just a little surprised as we had had sex straight after my moon blood had finished by 3 or 4 days.

So to cut a long story short these are the key issues to falling pregnant:
1 Eat healthly
2 Exercise on a regular basis but not so much that your moon blood stops.
3 Don't have sex that regulary, (It was easy for me as my partner was away at sea alot.)
4 Don't make it a chore.
5 Carry on with your life as normal.

I am now 29 weeks pregnant and only have 11 weeks to go, but as my son couldn't wait to explore the world I expect my daughter will do the same.  Hope this helps you and inspires you to greatness, Oooh there was something on TV the other day about Full Cream milk verses low fat or skim.  Apparently there was  study done on women falling pregnant and what sort of milk they drank.  The ones who drank full cream were more likely to fall pregnant then the ones who drank skim.  Don't know how valid that is but I guess all the processes skim and low fat milks go through can't be that good.

Good luck hope you fall pregnant soon.

flight _of_angelwings

Dont read if you have a weak stomach

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:22 am

genifer wrote:hi this is genifer here.

I am a bit confused of when to have sex for getting pregnant. I believe it is calculated on the basis of the menstruation date.

Could you plz guide me.
Hi Genifer,

It can all depend om the womans cycle.  So based on a 28 day cycle being four weeks then the optimum time for a woman to fall pregnant is around the 11-16th day .  It is calculated from the very first day of your period showing.  So then it would be the best time to have sex fourteen days after the satrt of your last period.  So for the man to have the strongest most viable amount of sperm ideally he would not have masturbated or made love within three days and sex would be best on the 11th then again on the 14th and then the 16th.  As sperm lives inside the fallopian tubes for up to 72 hours it is not necessary to have it everyday infact it decreases sperm.

There are other ways to determine if you are ovulating and that is through normal secretions.  This is if you are like many women and your cycle is not regular.  So If it is like eggs white all smooth and slippery then it means you are ovulating.  the reason it is like this is it helps the sperm get through and is not very acidic etc. Where as just before or after a period secretions can become thick and tacky this is not a good environment for sperm etc so you know you are not ovulating at this time.  Many people therefore use the billing method which takes a high interest in the temp of you and the look and consistency of your fluids etc.  This can be used to abstain from love when you dont want to fall pregnant or used to help in conception.

Hope that helps

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:14 am

Hi Genifer

There is a web site that you can go to do download software that helps you track yr cycle and when yr expected ovulation would occur.  When I was thinking of having a baby I found fertilityfriend.com which was great.  There's also  another program I think called Ovusoft that does the similar thing.

I too was overweight and dietting when I fell pregnant.  I was eating lots of unprocessed foods and lots of pumpkin seeds, pine nuts, and I htinki it was sunflower seeds or something like that.  Things with relative high levels of folic acid.  I was also taking something similar to Elevit.  Im not sure that the tablets did anything much other than help with morning sickness really but I fell pregnant late in my cycle I think it was which resulted in my beautiful girl.  And Im very proud to say it was success at first pop too at the ripe old age of 42 so not bad really!! (and self insemination too) lol  Libby was my chosen one.  Thats another story anyway.

So good luck.  I think eat healthy, keep up yr folic acid, and dont think so hard about it.  Dont make trying to fall pregnant the only reason you have sex.  The other thing you could do to rule out any medical reasons is go have a check up if you havent already done so.

genifer

thats great!!!

Post by genifer » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:48 am

wow it is great to hear that you are expecting once again!

Best of Luck both for you and your partner and thank you so very much for your first hand advice.

hope you give birth to a healthy baby girl (as you expect).

actually see, i m having my moon blood right now. so you say that having sex right after it gets over will have me pregnant? and what if i have it 3-4 days before my moon blood?

Looking forward for a reply.

Have a nice time.

genifer

thats great!!!

Post by genifer » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:49 am

Best of Luck both for you and your partner and thank you so very much for your first hand advice.

actually see, i m having my moon blood right now. so you say that having sex right after it gets over will have me pregnant? and what if i have it 3-4 days before my moon blood?

Have a nice time.

MoonGoddess

Ours wasn't planned

Post by MoonGoddess » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:50 am

Have a nice time.
No we were just lucky I guess.
I have heard that some times your moon blood does not get rid of all the eggs from your last ovulation and one can be left behind.  So I am guessing that is what happened to me, actually I think it was probably a week after my moon blood. I ovulate exactly 14 days after it finishes, so that goes into a whole new section of pregnancy.  I have a friend who is a nurse and when she was trying to fall pregnant for the first time they only had sex at certain times of her cycle, to improve the chances of having a girl which they did.
This is what I have been told:
If you have sex on the first couple of days of ovulation you are more like to have a boy as boy sperm does not last as long as girl sperm.
If you have sex at the end of ovulation you will more like have a girl as they last longer.
If you have sex before ovulation starts, if you fall pregnant you will more likely have a girl.

I was always under the asumption that if you have sex in the period of time of end of moon blood and ovulation your chances of falling pregnant are very slim.  Well I certainly blew that theory out to water didn't I...lol

I would stick to your ovulation times though as there is more chance of pregnancy then.

Gods I only have 10 weeks to go, then the sleepless night begin again...lol It is all worth the while.   :smt002

genifer

i just want to know

Post by genifer » Wed May 23, 2007 9:38 am

Hi.

I just wanted to clear my conception.

On 05.19.2007 we had a sexual intercourse. my periods started nine days before i.e. on 05.10.2007. moreover, maximum portion of the semen fell outside. and yes we had unprotected sex. so is there anything to be afraid about. actually i don't want to conceive right now.

looking forward for a reply.

drdeoshlok

pregnency

Post by drdeoshlok » Thu May 24, 2007 5:43 am

There is a very less chance but do go for an urine test for pregnancy if you fail to get menses in time.

luvmeeh2x

Let me know too !!

Post by luvmeeh2x » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:09 am

Let me know also, because I'm 31 years old and my boyfriend is 27. We've been trying for almost 6 years. I have two older children 14 and 16 and I want to have another sooo bad. Soon

genifer

Plz Plz ... Help me ... ASAP

Post by genifer » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:20 am

Hi guys ... am back after a long time.

Had a question and i need help for that. plz ... plz help me out. In the month of February I had my  menses  on the 4th. After that we had an unprotected intercourse on the 17th. But before the semen came, he pulled it out and the entire thing spilled over my vaginal area. We did the same thing twice. So is there any possibility of getting pregnant by any chance.

Actually for the last two months my menses came 5 days before the scheduled date. And this month it was scheduled on the 2nd of March; but neither did it come nor am having any of the pre-mens symptoms. But yes, today in the morning I saw little bit of blood coming out with the white-discharge and immediately after that there are absolutely no signs of blood. So plz help me know as to what is going wrong!!

Astroameya

pregnancy

Post by Astroameya » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:11 am

Suggestions:

You need to keep your blood circulation:

1) Take Calcarea Flour 6x - 5 tablets, after toungue cleaning, mouth wash

2) 10 tabs Ferrum Phos 6X in a glass, pour boiling water, stir
   Take table spoon, prior stirring every 15 min.
    Repeat again in the after noon.

3) Calcarea Phos 6 x - 5 tabs, 4 times a day

4) Bed time 5 tabs of Kali Phos

Spous should take

1) Calcarea Flour 6x - 5 tablets, after toungue cleaning, mouth wash
2) After breakfast Mag Phos 6 x, repeat 3 times more before lunch, afternoon & evening
3) Bed time 5 tabs Kali phos

After 3 weeks, report improvement. Main thing is about your monthly natural cycle, please see it is properly regulated.

Note: No homeopathy 5 days before and 5 days after monthly cycle.

Shubham

Return to “Homeopathy”