Tree Healing

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eire Moonstone

Tree Healing

Post by Eire Moonstone » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:42 am

anyone here practice or know anyone who practices the art of healing with trees? Myslef and my grandfather do it and a few people in my grove do it as well....But I have not met anyone outside my grove who does...Any input would be welcome...

~~Eire~~
Merry Meet and Merry Part and Merry Meet Again!!

hk_100_2

Post by hk_100_2 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:19 pm

Tree healing? whats that? how's it done?

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:27 am

Celtics have a long history of tree healing
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

moonspirit333

Tree Healing (I'm a Tree Hugger)

Post by moonspirit333 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:53 am

I would love to know more about Tree Healing!

All I know is that for years, I was drawn to "hug trees".  I felt like an idiot & finally tried it in the last year.  There are times when I just simply feel the urge to go "hug a tree" so finally, I started going out at night, undercover" and I get the most amazing healing energy from simply "tree hugging".

I find that I am drawn to different trees and I often feel a certain emotion when hugging the tree, like "warmth", security, strength, support, etc.

I have no idea what I am doing other than following my "gut instincts".

Anyone else go thru anything similar?
~Magic is Reality~

hellomister

Post by hellomister » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:22 am

Mee too felt the same while walking in green parks and find trees just go hug and stay put for some time , feel replenished for a while,.
What I am looking for is a specific guide on how to do this plesae.
hellomister

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:53 pm

Tree healing even when it is applied specifically to homeopathy is too general a term as it can be taken two different ways, although from what you have written above it seems that one way is more likely than the other.

Homeopathic remedies have for years been used to heal tree wounds and cure tree and plant diseases, while there are several homeopathic preparations made from trees which can be used to improve human health.

The easiest way to learn about tree healing of either type is to simply insert the key phrase "tree healing" (without the quotes) into your favourite internet search engine.

Here is the classic article on this subject, inspired by the father of homeopathy himself.

You will need a Portable Document Format (PDF) reader installed on your computer or mobile device, to be able to view and download this.

"The healing powers of tree roots and homeopathy - Hahnemann ..."

http://www.hahnemanninstituut.nl/admin/ ... LICIUM.pdf

It is a relatively small download of only 62.18 Kb in size, so even those of our members using dial up internet connections should have no problems getting it.

Hoping that this helps and informs,

EoT

Return to “Homeopathy”