Advice ...

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Livs

Advice ...

Post by Livs » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:24 am

post edited for being rude.

questions / comments regarding the doctor or homeopathy can be put forward in a better way.

we all are not here to point fingers and we are not here to be rude. we are here to make friends and we are to try to solve problems we may using each others expertise.

Thanks,
Abhishek

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:56 am

Hi Livs, If you have some information, is there any chance that you could share it with us here.

kimi

Homeopathy

Post by kimi » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:13 pm

There's many thing that I too can help everyone with in the Homeopathy forum. But either I dont post correctly or I'm just ignored. I'm still waiting to hear from the good doctor. Or someone.

kimi

AMEN

Post by kimi » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm

My limited point exactly. That's why I was asking many questions to the house doctor without trying to be rude or to discredit him. But he's either too busy right now or he didnt see the msgs or....
Thank you

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:36 pm

hello,
thanks for ur posts... pls understand that this is a hobby for most of us here,. being rude doesnt help. u cud put forward ur same views in a more positive manner..after all we are here to help each other.
hope u understand
swetha

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:10 pm

Kimi,

I should point out the following facts on behalf of the doctor.

1) The doctor doesnt come online everyday here.
2) He has come to his board on our personal request. he has been a family friend and doctor ever since i can remember.
3) for the records his qualifications and full name reads as follows -
                   Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
                   B.H.M.S., D.F.HOM (LONDON),
                   F.I.C.A. (USA) GOLD MEDALIST
4) I would please request you all seeking advice from him to bear with his english as it is not his mother tongue.

Other than the above facts i can persoanlly vouch for doctor.

Regards,
Abhishek

kimi

Never said I was I rude

Post by kimi » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:40 am

didnt say I was rude. Said I didnt want to be rude... and I wasnt

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:46 am

LOL kimi, that rude message wasnt for you. you were infact very kind enuf to give the doc a fair chance to explain himself.

the rude message was for "Livs" whose post i edited as he/she came out directly attacking the doctor, without knowing facts and was really rude to top it all.

Regards,
Abhishek

Livs

Not rude IMO

Post by Livs » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:48 pm

Look I'm not trying to be rude, I take Homeopathy VERY seriously so when I see someone passing off THEIR version of Homeopathy to the world that bears little resemblence to the Homeopathy as set out by Samuel Hahnemann then I say something!

I have studied Homeopathy professionally, and it is hard enough gaining acceptance out in the world without confusing people as to what is Homeopathy and what is not.

It has nothing to do with being an Indian Homeopath as Rajan Sankaran is one of the best, most respected Homeopaths in the world. Perhaps you could ask YOUR DR if he is familiar with Sankarans work and if so then he could start using the valuable knowledge therein and applying REAL HOMEOPATHIC PRINCIPLES to his replies.

If this does not suit him then he needs to relabel his forum under a general Natural Remedy Forum which is much more accurate than the current label!

Return to “Homeopathy”