Cure for constipation

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Cure for constipation

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:22 pm

hello,
could u suggest some cure for constipation?
thanks

succesfulama

Post by succesfulama » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:01 pm

have you tried an enema? like fleet enema.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:41 pm

Buy a packet of sugar free polo mints, eat them and don't leave the bathroom for long, my grandosn used to have nig problems and sugar free sweets always sorted it out ( I have a problem digesting sugar so I have sugar substitute and boy do I know it if I over dose).

Darkfire

Post by Darkfire » Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:20 am

Prof. Akers wrote:Buy a packet of sugar free polo mints, eat them and don't leave the bathroom for long, my grandosn used to have nig problems and sugar free sweets always sorted it out ( I have a problem digesting sugar so I have sugar substitute and boy do I know it if I over dose).

malatol (sp) is the sugar alcohol that does that, but it does not affect everyone.

Water, prune juice, apple juice. psyllium husk powder, flax seed. Look at the cause of the problem. Is it medication, certain meds like pain killers can cause this.  If I knew more of the issue of why this is happening I might be able to help more

Darkfire
Know how to cut them, Know how to read them Know how to stain them, Know how to prove them, Know how to evoke them, Know how to score them
Know how to send them

goodbot

Post by goodbot » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:51 pm

Hi swetha:

A hundred+ or so years ago when o p i u m was legal and/or commonly accessible in many places, it's users suffered this common side effect.  The homeopaths of the age eventually "proved" the substance, and sure enough one of it's rubricks (prime symptoms) was "constipation".  I've seen a similar symptom picture nowadays in users of todays more commonly accessible "natural d rug s" (can na bis, her o in, etc)... It's possible that your own "acute" homeopathic remedy may be within one of these remedy families.

Here in the States, unfortunately, you'll have a challenge (as a consumer) accessing any of these (due to the F D a S and the d E a S involvement here).

Most professional homeopathic practitioners, however, are able to access these for patients that need such.

shriragh

cure for constipation

Post by shriragh » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:12 pm

there are more than 40 to 50 remedies in homeopathy.If it is due to sedentary occupation take alumina 30c (if you of have no desire for stools) two drops in a bottle of water(1/2 litre bottle) and drink it more than 7 to 8 times.If it is due to bad stomach take nuxvom30c  4 pills in the evening or silicea marina(SEA  sand) 3 diskettes during night time before going to bed.If you are traveller take platina 30c, 4 pills during afternoon or evening .Cascara sagrada Q  10-15 drops in water acts as a laxative in constipation and restores normal function.
regards
Dr.shriragh

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:20 am

I do have another cure, creeping round trying to get past sentries. I don't know why but as soon as a gig like that started I always had to go? Getting shot at is also good that cleans you out front and back!

quinnie

Post by quinnie » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:30 am

Wow, thanks - will take all your advice when I go through the same problem in future!
There seems to be a lot of great remedies for things out there..

Keep well everyone.. :)

angelinastones

Post by angelinastones » Tue May 10, 2011 5:52 am

Theoretically, constipation can be caused by the slow passage of digesting food through any part of the intestine. More than 95% of the time, however, the slowing occurs in the colon.

at first, it hurts so much. But when i have read this i could say that i should recommend this to all of you because i believe that it will really help you on how to cure out constipation.

angelinastones

to swertha

Post by angelinastones » Tue May 10, 2011 5:55 am

try this booj, in this bokk listed different cures and other things that could help you in you constipation.

Return to “Homeopathy”