Wonderful drugs for Joints pain Try it now

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

drdeoshlok

Wonderful drugs for Joints pain Try it now

Post by drdeoshlok » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:00 am

Wonderful drugs for Joints pain Try it now-

Dear Doctors/Friends/and sufferer from joints pain,

I am going to place a wonder full drug for joints pain and for regeneration of Knee and elbow joints cartilage. No side effect no reactions it is completely safe than any other medicines. It is completely homoeopathic.

How would you come to know that your knee joints are needed to regenerate the cartilage OR your cartilage is damaged? – When your knee joints or elbow joints get swell and give sound like KAT – KAT during movement or in motion or . Pain increases during walking or knee pain increases when you use of stair. Or if age is more than 35.

In alopathic they are using glucosamine sulphate (marketing names are Big Joint, Rebone, Jointace, Jointfit, ostovit, cartsafe fort, Joints diet, lubrijoint etc………) for regeneration and have a lot of side effect like epigastric pain, tenderness, heartburn, diarrhea, and nausea, drowsiness , headache , Insomania and you will not get fully cured. They claim to cure but very less peoples get relieved.

Treatment in homoeopathy
Try Argentum Metalicum 6C three times in a day for a 3 month to cure if your disease is very chronic then you may continue for long time to fully cure in between any problem you may contact on my email

One wonder thing I want to write you that In whole homoeopathic Medicine Only single drugs is there for necrosis or repair the cartilage i.e. Argentum Metalicum please refer page no. 1993 synthesis repertorium edition 9.1

You can contact for homoeopathic medicine on deoshlok@gmail.com

Livs

Wonder drug for joint pain

Post by Livs » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:58 am

Dear Dr,

I was interested in your advert re: joint pain, Arg Met 6C. However I was under the impression for a remedy to be truly "Homeopathic" that according to Hahnemann in his Organon of Medicine aphorism 82 [...]" no true cure of a psoric or any other kind of disease can take place without the srict individualisation of every case."

Therefore is it fair to say what you are offering is "truly" Homeopathic?

Regards Livs

Anissa31

Post by Anissa31 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:10 am

Do you think this will help with joint pain that comes with Fibromyalgia?

Return to “Homeopathy”