Alcohol Addiction & Homeopathy- Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

drdeoshlok

Alcohol Addiction & Homeopathy- Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

Post by drdeoshlok » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:04 am

you can remove your addiction of alcohol,  
After a use of one month Homoeopathic medicine
Try it Now
Name of Medicine – Asarum Europaeum 6C
Synonyms- Asarabacca
Botanical: Asarum europaeum (LINN.)
Family: N.O. Aristolochiaceae

Use of medicine – liquid 2 drops three times in a day
                             Pills – 4 –6 pills three times
You can use this medicine by dissolving 2 drops in one glass of water. You will get the same result.
Know about Alcohol effect in our body.
Alcohol Addiction, or dependence, is defined as having at least 3 of the following signs: a tolerance for alcohol (needing increased amounts to achieve the same effect), withdrawal symptoms, taking alcohol in larger amounts that was intended or over a longer period of time than was intended, having a persistent desire to decrease or the inability to decrease the amount of alcohol consumed, spending a great deal of time attempting to acquire alcohol, and finally, continuing to use alcohol even though the person knows there are reoccurring physical or psychological problems being caused by the alcohol
When a person drinks alcohol, the alcohol is absorbed by the stomach, enters the bloodstream, and goes to all the tissues. The effects of alcohol are dependent on a variety of factors, including a person's size, weight, age, and sex, as well as the amount of food and alcohol consumed. The disinhibiting effect of alcohol is one of the main reasons it is used in so many social situations. Other effects of moderate alcohol intake include dizziness and talkativeness; the immediate effects of a larger amount of alcohol include slurred speech, disturbed sleep, nausea, and vomiting. Alcohol, even at low doses, significantly impairs the judgment and coordination required to drive a car safely. Low to moderate doses of alcohol can also increase the incidence of a variety of aggressive acts, including domestic violence and child abuse. Hangovers are another possible effect after large amounts of alcohol are consumed; a hangover consists of headache, nausea, thirst, dizziness, and fatigue.

Prolonged, heavy use of alcohol can lead to addiction (alcoholism). Sudden cessation of long term, extensive alcohol intake is likely to produce withdrawal symptoms, including severe anxiety, tremors, hallucinations and convulsions. Long-term effects of consuming large quantities of alcohol, especially when combined with poor nutrition, can lead to permanent damage to vital organs such as the brain and liver. In addition, mothers w
drink alcohol during pregnancy may give birth to infants with fetal alcohol syndrome. These infants may suffer from mental retardation and other irreversible physical abnormalities. In addition, research indicates that children of alcoholic parents are at greater risk than other children of becoming alcoholi

Symptoms    

unable to walk in a normal manner
listing from side to side
slurred speech
slowed breathing
vomiting
abdominal pain
intestinal bleeding
stupor
coma

Try it now
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

pravin20

Tobbaco addict

Post by pravin20 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:46 am

is there any medicine so that I can Decrease tobbaco intake ?
asdfg

drdeoshlok

tobaco decrease

Post by drdeoshlok » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:19 pm

yes try our bach flower remedy i.e. agrimony three times in a day will reduce your tobacoo..
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

commonsense

Post by commonsense » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:31 am

This is cruel. These potions will not work at all.

If any credible evidence can prove the opposite, then I would change my point of view

Homeopathy in any form, does not work

jerlin09

Post by jerlin09 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 am

Really a useful information !!!!!!

Drug Rehab

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:23 pm

ADDICTION  is the key word here to understand   which goes deeper then the physical,  addiction is a illness and must be treated at the spiritual /mind level    being a addict my self  im here to tell you  until you go beyond the physical one will not be cured ,yes i gave up dranking alcohol but only to replace it with another     its a endless cycle  but there is a answer  as a addict i came to understand that i used :to escape ,hide ,to change my environment  ,to bring about a sense of wellbeing ,alter ego.self.

Return to “Homeopathy”