remedy for smoking

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eagle Iceland

Smoking...

Post by Eagle Iceland » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:40 pm

it is too much to go down to 6x and 30 is too much also.
Is there no way for you to get your hands on 6c- 9c or 12c?And the nicotinum-avena sativa is Only if the caladium-avena sativa doesn´t work.
The caladium takes the desire (nicotine is no longer present in the body after 14 days) and the avena sativa tincture keeps you away from it...it takes the withdrawal symptoms away.
So you will keep on taking avena sativa for 2 months (remember, you will also take it at the same time as the caladium)

If you just cannot get your hands on Caladium 12c potency, then take it in 30 but then just every other day, but the tincture all days.
Then get your hands on a coke bottle (you are so going to laugh now) and open it, get your cigarette and smoke it. Every time you exhale,exhale into the bottle..then close the bottle. Every time you want to smoke, take the bottle and smell the coke...it will take away your longing most definatly;)

But try to get 12c- some pharmacies will make it for you while you wait (I don´t know how this is in India, but it´s worth the try)

Best wishes,
good luck

Eagle Iceland

smoking..

Post by Eagle Iceland » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:42 pm

Oh and please don´t drink the coke! hahah

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:16 pm

Hi,

Thanks a lot. I will try it immediately and update you.

Thanks.

RishiRahul

weezerwall

Stop Smoking - Bach flowers?

Post by weezerwall » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:18 pm

Hi Swetha,

I'm not an expert on this, but perhaps one of the Bach flowers (remedies) might help with the smoking (addictions?).  They are liquid essences that can be taken directly (using a dropper) OR added to water (liquids).  They are really tasteless in liquids, but very effective. A few drops could be added (for instance) to hubby's water or orange juice in the mornings?  :)   They can also be purchased at some chemists or on-line if you google Bach flowers (or Dr. Bach).

Just in case the pills/tablets get boring.

Good luck!
Weezer  :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:40 pm

Hi Weezerwell,

Are batch flowers available in India or the U.S.?

Which sort of shops/outlets can one expect to buy it from.

RishiRahul

spiritwingz

smoking

Post by spiritwingz » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:34 am

i am new to this site, very glad to see so much info on quitting smoking. i need all the help i can get. i live in the states and also have heard of new treatment with magnets for the ear as an aid to quit smoking. i have tried many many treatments to quit smoking, have ever quit smoking for a few years at a time. i made the mistake every time smoking just one cigarette. i want to try hypnotherapy.
tina west

Astroameya

Post by Astroameya » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:47 am

My own experience (while I was smoking almost 20 packs (10 in one pack) - age 24 for 10 years)

Self determination

1) Logical thinking to remove Nicotine from blood - I used homeaopathy Nux Vomica 200 dil (3 drops in water) This works for 30-40 days. I could overcome constipation.

2) Slow breathing, deep and releasing slowly - 5 times (whenever I feel for smoking)

3) Postponement of smoking - increasing interval of touching cigarette. Each time I used tell my mind, why not after 5 min.
   I could achieve 5 cigarettes (half pack) a day. Continued this for 1 month.

4) Meanwhile I starting taking Echinacea (tincture) 3 drops in water before taking morning tea. (for one month)

5) Alfalfa tonic (3 drops in fruit juice) every alternate day.

3 rd week onwards I started getting nausea of cigarette smoking, although I was smoking 5 per day, but interval between 2
 was 1 hour.

5th week onwards I did not feel to smoke, although I was getting pressure from inside - why not one puff.

6th week onwards stopped totally. No more thereafter. I am now 67 yrs.

swduryee

Post by swduryee » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:08 pm

I haven't been a member of this forum long, but after reading the different suggestions of stopping smoking I will be trying some of them. I have been smoking a pack a day since I was 12 years old and I am 36 now. I did stop once and that was only for 4 months about 2 years ago. I was diagnosed when I was 16 (a very young age) with emphyzemina(I think that is how you spell it) and was told that I needed to quite then, however, I did not. They gave me the medication for the emphzemina and I ended up stop taking it although the doctors told me that I was going to be taken it for the rest of my life the medication was so expensive by the time I turned 18 I could not afford to stay on it. For the last couple of years I have tried everything that I could think of to stop smoking. Except for the 4 months that I did stop smoking. Now I have tried to stop smoking many times since I started back again with no success. I have bought the magnet things that you put in your ear and it didn't work for me except for making my ear so sore that I couldn't touch it for 2 or 3 days.
I would like to tell everyone that posted the different methods that helped them quite smoking thank you for the suggestions I will try them. I want to be able to quite smoking again and this time for good, but I have one problem, my finacee also smokes and he has a tendency of smoking in front of me and when I am in the beginning stages of trying to stop smoking, I tell him not to smoke in front of me he does good for a day or two and that is it and it mess me up.
Sharon

Aromatic

Post by Aromatic » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:44 am

Vlinder wrote:What about laser therapy? my husband was a chain-smoker for many years and it worked for him, no withdrawal symptoms whatsoever. Remember though, no matter what remedy you try the will has to be there.
You cannot always term laser to be useful. It depends on the physicit though. I know some cases who have had very harsh after effects from the laser.

@ Shweta. Will your husband drink medicine? It is homeopathic. But is in liquid form and give 100% results. The desire to smoke dies away.
No adds in signatures!

Livs

Hom Rx For smoking

Post by Livs » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:28 am

Hi,

Homeopathic Tabaccum 200C helped me when I quit with the cravings. Still smoke free 1 year now after 20 years worth of smoking and attempting to give up. Take as needed to relieve cravings.

elevenat11

Post by elevenat11 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:48 am

Hi everyone.  I recently stopped smoking after reading "The Easyway to Stop Smoking", by Allen Carr.  He was a British guy who smoked 3 packs/day for 30 yrs, and then he developed this program.  There are no cravings, no mood swings, no weight gain.  His success rate is about 90% or so, whereas cold turkey is about 6% and NRT are about 7%.  I smoked for 25 yrs.  I bought the book on a Wed, finished reading it and was smoke-free on Friday.   It really was easy !!  I've been smiling ear-to-ear ever since !!

If you are a smoker, or care about one, get them this book - seriously.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle".

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'.

Return to “Homeopathy”