remedy for smoking

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

remedy for smoking

Post by swetha » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:15 pm

hello dr.deoshlok,
cud u suggest something for smoking?
something that can be given with water and doesnt change the taste? :smt003

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Sweta

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:23 am

I was told that 1) Nicotine stick could help 2) Nulife 3) Chabazza
They are Allopathic remedies though.
RishiRahul

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:01 pm

Botswana Agate is the best stone for stopping smoking, that and having a tiny bottle of YlangYlang essential oil and whenever you feel the need to smoke then sniff and inhale the fragrance deeply!  Worked for me!

Lol listen to us all giving our ideas! Homeopathically speaking, in the UK there is a little vial of pillules that are for conquering addictions and smoking, ready made up in the chemists... will try and see what they have in next time I am out,

BamaMystic

Post by BamaMystic » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:57 pm

Nice tips, I think I will give them a try to see if it works for me ;)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu May 24, 2007 6:02 am

allopathy.. my dear husband isnt going to take!
smell-- he will run away.. only chance is homeopathy pills!!!

Vlinder

Post by Vlinder » Thu May 24, 2007 8:34 pm

What about laser therapy? my husband was a chain-smoker for many years and it worked for him, no withdrawal symptoms whatsoever. Remember though, no matter what remedy you try the will has to be there.
When we change the way we look at things the things we look at change.

goodbot

Post by goodbot » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:08 pm

I had two die-hard smoking buddies (both married) that quit via hypnotherapy.

These were funny stories, because in both cases, their wives thought it was a great idea worth trying out, and the men though it was total BS...

What's funny is that after the sessions, both guys WERE cured... but they continued to insist to all that they're still "smokers" !!

So after 6 months or so of not smoking... I think they finally "came around" to admitting that they're not smokers anymore.

I'm familiar with the methodology used by one of the hypnotists... My buddy was an aging married guy that was concerned about the opinion (probably subconsciously) of good looking younger women (at work, at the corner shop, at church, etc, etc).  Toward the end of staying "attractive", he dyed his hair, wore fashionable clothes, drove a sexy car... but smoked.

The hypnotist picked up on all of this (this guy sounded like a homeopath!), and under hypnosis... planted the thought in my buddies mind that the beautiful young ladies found the smell of smoke on a man's clothes and breathe deplorable... disgusting... reminiscent of "dirty old timers" (like their fathers and grand-fathers) that smoked so commonly in ages past.

I got this explanation from his wife years after he quit.  My friend still insists that all of this is nonsense, that he held no appeal for such beautiful young girls... and that they (in any case) never had anything to do with his stopping to smoke (which he insists was 100% his own decision).

This buddy also soon stopped dying his hair... and traded his kool sportscar for an "more eco friendly green/socially responsible" auto. I don't know if he stopped buying fashionable clothes... he looks more fachionable than me... ha-ha!!

Eagle Iceland

How to stop smoking with homeopathy

Post by Eagle Iceland » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:33 pm

You could use nicotinum.
And also for that feeling-of loosing your best friend..Which many feel after quitting-Ignatia
There are many more...just contact a homoeopath
best of luck

wvsande

Magnetic Therapy??

Post by wvsande » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:35 pm

In the United States they are advertising a form of magnetic accupressure of the left ear. It is similar to accupuncture as I understand it.

Is there anyone here that has tired it with any success??

Eagle Iceland

remedy for smoking

Post by Eagle Iceland » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:08 pm

yes I have heard of this....but why buy expensive things when u can just use acupressure..it does the same thing. I am a homoeopath myself and I quit smoking using homoeopathy;) It was of great help to me...
But regarding the acupressure, you can ask a qualified practicioner to assist u..or read it in books
Best of luck

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:48 am

Hi Eagle Iceland,

My name is RishiRahul.

I love smoking, particularly when I think, communicate etc. But I would like to stop smoking.

Any help please.

RishiRahul

Eagle Iceland

Tobacci Addiction

Post by Eagle Iceland » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:50 pm

Lobelia, Nicotinum, Fumeris and Caladium are all excellent remedies to help you stop smoking.

Caladium 12c 2x a day for 2 weeks. During that time you should also take 10drops of Avena Sativa tincture every day. Keep on taking the Avena Sativa, it helps you with the shakes and nervousness of withdrawal symptoms. You may take Avena Sative for few months.

If in 2 weeks you still find the craving intolerable, you may want to switch to nictinum 6x in conjunction with the Avena Sativa----But try the Caladium-avena sativa first

Please tell me how you are doing, send me a mail if this is not helping, then it may be necessery to do a better analysis.

Best regards and good luck-this is a good desicion.
Eagle Iceland

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Tobacci Addiction

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:13 pm

Eagle Iceland wrote:Lobelia, Nicotinum, Fumeris and Caladium are all excellent remedies to help you stop smoking.

Caladium 12c 2x a day for 2 weeks. During that time you should also take 10drops of Avena Sativa tincture every day. Keep on taking the Avena Sativa, it helps you with the shakes and nervousness of withdrawal symptoms. You may take Avena Sative for few months.

If in 2 weeks you still find the craving intolerable, you may want to switch to nictinum 6x in conjunction with the Avena Sativa----But try the Caladium-avena sativa first

Please tell me how you are doing, send me a mail if this is not helping, then it may be necessery to do a better analysis.

Best regards and good luck-this is a good desicion.
Eagle Iceland

Hi Eagle Iceland,

That was a quick reply and I am honoured.

I have written down your remedies and dosage.

The problem with me is:
I love smoking, have powerful lungs at this age. But since I do a lot of mental work I love smoking.
But they say that It will take a toll at my old age... and its a slow killer.
So any way of leaving it without stress... like..I will not feel like smoking or I will not feel like smoking that much.

Anticipatingly,

RishiRahul

Eagle Iceland

Quit smoking ,stress free...

Post by Eagle Iceland » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:04 pm

..caladium will make you not want to smoke anymore. The reason for such a low dilution is that if we would go to, say,30c...you would stop smoking..but in the future even a whiff of cigarettes would make you nauseus and even allergic.
so take caladium 12c and you will do well.

Avena Sativa is a brilliant tincture, it really should be in everyones cabinet. In this case It releaves the stress that follows when we stop smoking, and takes away our nervous reactions, the chills and shivers that everyone who has stopped their addiction knows! Yes it is a bad bad feeling when the body starts to detoxify the "poison we chose"  (remember the song, "I got my poison...)
Avena Sativa is your best friend during this process ;)

Enjoy cutting your habits...do some stress relief (yoga,walking outside,meditiation etc.) because this is your first step towards a better life.

...And if the feeling creeps up to you that u lost your best friend (the cigarette) take a dose of Ignatia 30c or 200c as needed.

Best wishes...contact me if you need any more information
Eagle Iceland

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:18 am

Hi,

This is great.

I am from India and the potencies are as 3x,6x, 30,200,1M, 1CM etc.

So caladium 12c ( twice ad day for 2 weeks)is same as what?

Then after 2 weeks of caladium-avena, I will take 2 weeks of nicitinum with avena sativa.

Nicotunum and avena sativa strength should be what?

Thank you again.

RishiRahul

Return to “Homeopathy”