Sinus Problems

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lawgal

Sinus Problems

Post by lawgal » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:14 pm

What type of homeopathic remedies work well for sinus congestion?  The OTC decongestants that you don't have to sign for don't work for me and so I am looking for an alternative.

Thanks.

Linda

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:54 am

hello,
i am sure the doc will help u. it has worked for me. but u need to b regular and not lose patience.

lawgal

Post by lawgal » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:34 pm

I live out in the country and we have no homeopathic practitioners out here.  Even our regular physicians are not that good.  We do have a vitamin store that has some homeopathic things though so if I can find out what has worked for other people, I can either get it there or have them order it so I can try it.

drdeoshlok

sinus

Post by drdeoshlok » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:43 am

Try Kali Bich 30c three times in a day continue for 3 month fore permanent cure.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

starmaster

Sinus Problems

Post by starmaster » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:08 pm

Sinusitis Chamomile, Ground Ivy, Marjoram, Plantain

starmaster

Sinus Problems

Post by starmaster » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:10 pm

Sinusitis Chamomile, Ground Ivy, Marjoram, Plantain

schwarzesonne

Candida?

Post by schwarzesonne » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Often an fungus infection by candida leads to sinus problems!
Many naturopathic doctors can check your body for candida and others by using Dark field microscopy on your blood!
Maybe chekc it out, good luck

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:26 am

I've had sinus troubles come back recently coinciding with moving to a more moist climate and spending time in houses that are not fully heated/insulated so moisture hangs around even more. I was trying everything I could think of to help fix it. Eucalyptus oil, majoram, chamomile, lavender, lemon balm, ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper, plantain, teas often with lots of different herbs listed here combined. The most effective thing seems to be holding a clove of garlic in the mouth like it's a hard candy, and then breaking open bits slowly as the salivia dissolves it, then breaking it more when it has lost it's strong taste. Or chewing it up and swallowing it. Swallowing it whole works too, but it's better to chew it or grind it up into food. Keeping it in the mouth seems to get it to the sinus's faster. Chewing ginger can be effective too, and putting it in food works too. Anything spicy helps. Cooking the garlic or ginger renders it purely culinary save for a few healthy factors. The nose still runs but it doesn't clog. I've also found I don't need to wear as many layers to be warm outside when I eat plenty of spices. The green herbs I listed helped a lot too. Elder berry flower tea or cordial helps too as well as peppermint tea. Another method I read and tried is mixing a bit of apple cider vinegar with salt and dripping it into the nose with the finger tip, this is probably the least pleasant method but it seems to work, I've been opting for eating spices as it has more benefits.

drdeoshlok

sinusitosis

Post by drdeoshlok » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:25 pm

pls continue Kali Bich 30 three times in a day for continuous  3 month and subbmit the montlhy report to this forum
dr.deoshlok sharma
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:37 am

Radish and lemon balm also help sinuses.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Return to “Homeopathy”