Water Therapy May Damage your kidney

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

drdeoshlok

Water Therapy May Damage your kidney

Post by drdeoshlok » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:45 am

BRAIN NEVER  ACCEPTS  EXCESS OF WATER

Brain never accepts excess of water, if it is taken forcefully then it excrete out in many form like urine, sweating, vomiting, stool etc.

The disease caused by this excess of water is like Nausea, Diarrhea, Perspiration, vomiting, dysentery in order to balance the water level of the body.

If fails to do this then causes Ascites, Dropsy, swelling of leg, kidney damaged  

Excess of WATER THERAPY is injurious for health, You can’t go against brains requirement.

It is said that to cure any diseases we should drink lots of water, but in general if there is excess of this therapy then it’s very harmful. The excess of water doesn’t cure but damages your kidney. There is proverb (excess of anything is very harmful)   like wise excess of  water damage the kidney ; any liquor which contains water in high level if taken in excess it is very harmful for kidney as kidney act as body purifier if it is used again  and again more than its capability then its lifeline also start decreasing .Water is very heavy liquor it should be only taken till your thirst and brain demands you to drink but if you take excess amount of water the kidney use only the required amount of water and the rest of it is excreted out in form of  urine. So the excess of taken water is useless. If there is over loaded in intestine then  its excreted  out in form of stool  the size of intestine also increases due to pressure which cannot be brought back to its normal size just as example like elastic as ones it is stretched it cannot be brought into its normal size. Intestine also acts in same order. It is also said that if stomach is clean then only the person thinks that I am ok but this is not true any disease if occurred in human body then only the one part is not responsible, but the whole body is responsible for that disease and permanent cure will be when you brain allows. If brain is not allowing you to cure you will never be cure. Brain is our governing body without his instruction you can’t do any thing.  brain is connected with whole body as according to brains order only the body parts works.

KIDNEY is one separate organ its duty is to purify your blood and poisonous things to be excreted through urine. Kidney’s age is there if it works more then its capacity then it will damage soon. If it work smoothly then your life of kidney will increase.

For example- if you send water to lab for testing. Even if it is not poisonous (not toxic) then also in lab it will be tested by all the chemicals one by one (sulfur, arsenic, potassium, calcium ……….so on), by consuming chemicals from your lab. Ultimately you are loosing the chemicals or loss of chemicals from the lab. Like that you think lab is nothing but it is your kidney. If you will loss your chemical or salt from your body then your kidney will be weak and may cause any disfunction of any related organ

Pravin Kumar

Excess Water

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:33 pm

Respected Sir,

Long long time back when my sister,who is a well known Surgeon of the Heart in the States, told me if anyone is sick always give lots of water as this then dilutes the sickness normally.

In Water Therapy it is recommended to drink 1.1/4 litre water early in the morning without taking anything or even brushing your teeth. The other rules are to drink water before eating anything and not to drink water till 2 hours after eating anything. To sleep in the night 2 hours after having meals. 2 hours is the time given for Digestion of Food. In this Therapy they do not specify how much water to drink throughout the day but we hear it is better to drink 5/6 litres per day.

Sir my elders always told me Perspiration is no disease but they were not Doctors. Would you please elaborate? Elders said either you urinate regularly or perspire. In Hot Humid conditions we perspire and I have a natural tendency to perspire a lot just like by Father and others in our family. What would advise I should do.

What is the amount of water you would call excess as not required by the body for a normal man in forty's, for boys below 25 and for elderly people over 55?

I shall be eagerly awaiting your remarks.

Pravin Kumar

Evie

Post by Evie » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:57 pm

I didn't know this either, until earlier this year.....
And I was shocked!

This is a good thing to be made aware of!

Water drinking contest blamed in death of California woman
January, 2007  CBC News
A 27-year-old mother of three has died of water intoxication after competing
in a Sacramento radio station contest where people attempted to drink as much
water as they could without peeing.

Jennifer Strange was found dead in her suburban Rancho Cordova home shortly
after participating in the "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" contest. Strange had told friends
she was hoping to win the prize, a Nintendo Wii video game, for her kids.

It's not known how much water she consumed but contestants started out drinking
240 millilitres of water every 15 minutes before graduating to larger amounts.

Severe headache:
Friends noted she left the contest in obvious discomfort.
"She said to one of our supervisors that she was on her way home and her head
was hurting her real bad," co-worker Laura Rios said in an Associated Press report.
"She was crying, and that was the last that anyone had heard from her."

Water intoxication occurs when water enters the body more quickly than it can be
removed, upsetting the body's delicate balance of electrolytes, which are critical
for nerve and muscle function.

It still blows me away that this young woman died....  :smt017

P E A C E
Evie    :smt109

Pook

Post by Pook » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:02 pm

You see the water intoxication happen a lot in people who use ecstasy and dance. They are told they may get dehydrated if they do it and dance etc so they drink too much water and that ends up hurting them anyway.

Return to “Homeopathy”