My boyfriend haswhat feels like soft lump in his neck

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mhouse

My boyfriend haswhat feels like soft lump in his neck

Post by mhouse » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:20 am

My boyfriend who is 28 years old and average wieght has a lump in his neck.  It is located at the base of his neck left side almost on top his shoulder.  It is soft and has grown from the size of a dime to about the size of a golfball abit smaller though.  He gets terrible headaches all the time.  It seems as though it puts alot of pressure on his spinal ccord and would almost have to be restricting proper blood flow to his brain.  A friends girlfriend had said one time that she thought it could be a build up of toxins but what does she know??  It doesn't hurt to put pressure on it either?  Any ideas of what he can take to help or what it might be?
Knowledge is something you have only when you have taught someone what you knew!

drdeoshlok

Post by drdeoshlok » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:22 am

Try  the following prescription.
1. calc carb 200 4 tab twice in a day  2. calc flour 12x 4 tab thrice in a day , continue these two medicine till getting cure.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:23 am

Get this checked out as soon as.
Don't mess with anything until you have had it checked by a doctor.
I have one friend who had something very similar; he's been operated on and yes, it was cancer but they saved his sperm before he had cheemo and now he is cured and they now have the most gorgeous little girl.
Second point, one of my other friends is married to a healer, he has rectal cancer, she is treating him and he is going to die because although I believe she can help, she can't cure him.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:27 am

It can very easily be a lymp node.

It can very easily also be cancer

It therefore is important to have it checked by a doctor as soon as possible because
A) It is changing, it is growing in size
B) It is not a painful lump
C)  He is having headaches

These are all symptoms of a more serious problem, dont hesitate to call your doctor right now.  To err on the side of caution is and will always be the best medicine

drdeoshlok

Post by drdeoshlok » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:55 am

homoeopathy have no any reaction . you can to for check but you will continue the above medicine . Calc carb is a very good medicine it have no side effect.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:12 pm

I believe that homeopathy will be beneficial but i agree with the others, lumps on the whole tend to be benign but there are people out there that lumps spell the start of a more serious problem.  Headaches don't usually mean anything other than stress, if the lump is growing thee will be no toxins coming out and so won't be affecting the system.  If the lump is soft and squishy and painful its generally not too serious, if its hard and non painful then its generally a tumour of some description.

Please get it checked out, a scan and a biopsy can be done very quickly and will put your minds at ease.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Homeopathy”