i really would like to know whats wrong....

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

blue_fairy81

i really would like to know whats wrong....

Post by blue_fairy81 » Sun May 06, 2007 3:52 pm

maybe some homeopathic doctors can help me, i dunno, im 26 i havent had my cycle since the end of march and i have some pregnancy sysmptoms such as, really fatigued, cramping, my brests are bigger, lower back pain, achey when waking up, thirsty, hungry, nauces at times, and headaches acationaly. The thing is though i have taken two pregnancy tests and they came out negative. I just would like to know whats wrong if im not pregant. Can mind set be that powerful if its mind set wich i doubt. I feel its not mind set.

Gem

Re: i really would like to know whats wrong....

Post by Gem » Sun May 06, 2007 4:13 pm

blue_fairy81 wrote:maybe some homeopathic doctors can help me, i dunno, im 26 i havent had my cycle since the end of march and i have some pregnancy sysmptoms such as, really fatigued, cramping, my brests are bigger, lower back pain, achey when waking up, thirsty, hungry, nauces at times, and headaches acationaly. The thing is though i have taken two pregnancy tests and they came out negative. I just would like to know whats wrong if im not pregant. Can mind set be that powerful if its mind set wich i doubt. I feel its not mind set.
You should visit your doctor and ask them. Pregnancy tests can be unreliable if taken too early. You sound like it is only about 5 weeks since your last cycle? So it might be just that you need to wait a bit longer.

Return to “Homeopathy”