Hair is falling out

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wiccan_goddess2002

Hair is falling out

Post by wiccan_goddess2002 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:44 am

Help my hair is falling out.  I have had blood tests and my thyroid is fine.  I comes out by the handfulls but i have no bald patches as of yet.  I am taking  5000 mcg of biotin and 1200 mg of flax oil a day.  Any suggestions you can make for me would be appreciated

Angel

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:44 am

It could be genes unfortunately. Does your family have a history of baldness? My husband's does and he is trying his darndest to keep it at bay with some success. Lucky me (touch wood). My parents still have full heads of hair so hope my kids take after me on this point!

cassienyc

let's try this again...

Post by cassienyc » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:20 pm

i'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing this.  it sucks (and i know).  first, re: the supplements - know that you have to take them for 6 months to a year before they start working (in the event that you start to get discouraged).  second, though you've ruled out your thyroid as a factor, there are other medical conditions that also need to be explored as a cause.  first, if your hair loss seems like a massive shed, it could be due either to seasonal change or a delayed reaction to stress.  this is nothing to worry about as it will end.  second, you should get your hormone levels checked by your doctor.  excess testosterone/androgen and/or adrenal-related hormones can also cause hair loss (this is my problem).  third, if both of the above fail, your dermatologist can take a biopsy to test for bacteria/fungi.  from what i understand this is uncommon though.  of course, if all of the above have been ruled out, then it is likely that you're dealing with something genetic.  whatever the cause, it is horrible and i send a big hug out to you.  in the meantime, just remember to take care of the hair you have.  :)  best of luck and let us know what happens.

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:22 am

My husband used a hair loss shampoo and tonic from Japan. The label is called Kaminomoto and he tried for about a month an seems to stop the hair from dropping. And sometimes, it is the food. Since China became a major producer for everything, the quality of food has dropped. There is alot of questionable subtances in the food and alot of countries are now banning their food.
Good luck and hope that your condition will improve soon.

goodbot

Post by goodbot » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:51 pm

Hi Angel:  The simple medical terminology for this symptom is "alopecia", and the establishment crowd has an additional dozen or so sub-classifications. Have you been professionally diagnosed? Have they provided you one of these extended names for your ailment?

In homeopathy, there are at least 7 remedies that prospectively indicate a tendency toward alopecia.  This is not, however, an "acute" ailment... so it's essentially irresponsible to hunt for a quick solution among these given remedies.

If you're interested in using homeopathy for addressing this (and all other symptomatology you're presently experiencing), it's a good idea to consider visiting a professional homeopath.  Do you live in an area where there are local homeopathic practitioners ?

If you're further interested in this prospect, I can offer several alternative ideas towards finding such help in your own area.  Let me know.

pravin20

Post by pravin20 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:51 am

My hair is falling out. I need hair Homeopathy Vitalizer.
asdfg

May Be Perfect

I have also problem of hair loss.

Post by May Be Perfect » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:09 am

my homoephysician says that its natural and everyone is suffering from it. He suggested me Arnica but all in vain.
I have family history of baldness.

Return to “Homeopathy”