Breast fibroid tumors

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

amcresume

Breast fibroid tumors

Post by amcresume » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:50 pm

Is there a safe, natural way to reduce breast fibroid tumors which I've been told could become cancerous?
Anne-Marie Carroll
A world complete with romantic suspense and sassy, sensual romance.

Smaug

Post by Smaug » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:12 am

Looking for the same answer. I'll watch carefully on this topic.
Blessed be.

taina

yes!

Post by taina » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:25 pm

while you should look into your hormone balance and do what you can to correct it (including checking thyroid - thyroid stimulating hormone and not just t3/t4) the most important thing you can do to erradicate your fibroids (like i did) is to make sure that you get sufficient iodine from a natural source.

we all need much more iodine than conventioanl wisdom says.  one good way to get enough is to eat a large fistful of dulse every day.  i generally find it more practical to use "detoxified iodine" prepared according to Edgar Cayce's original recipe (this is NOT the "Atomidine" product that makes that claim, but is instead just a slightly less toxic chemical version).  iodinesource.com sells it (i am not affiliated in any way with this site).  i take five drops each day - it makes you feel great immediately.

iodine is *the* most important preventative of breast, cervical and prostate cancer.  it is toxic to unhealthy cell groups and most single celled organisms.  it is also responsible for the development of multicellular life.  as the ocean became richer in iodine, it became toxic to single celled organsims.  many bonded together to protect themselves and evolved the need for iodine as an essential nutrient.  early man generally lived on the shores of the ocean - makes you think...

taina

taina

Post by taina » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:33 pm

Last edited by taina on Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

taina

more for amcresume specifically

Post by taina » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:33 pm

looking at your age, you should also definitely be looking at natural hormone support - bioidentical progesterone and possibly testosterone as well.  these things are natural and safe - find an alternatively minded doctor who can help you with this.  in early menopausal and perimenopausal years progesterone goes down and excessive estrogen becomes a toxic cancer causing agent.  progesterone balances this.  testosterone is also anticarcinogenic, but needs to be used carefully, from natural sources only and only as needed.

nature didn't expect us to live past 40 (we almost never used to) so after that age we need to get creative in how we deal with things.  more info can be found in the book "preventing menopause" by a female bioengineer.

taina

harnam

How increse breast

Post by harnam » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:08 pm

which medicine i give my patient to increse the breast in homoeopathy
hello hello bolie ghar da kunda khulie

drdeoshlok

breast fibroids

Post by drdeoshlok » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:23 pm

In homoeopathy we have a very good treatment for fibroid in breast try the following prescription
1. conium mac 3x 2 drops thrice in a day will remove your cancerous tumor also . you can try for detail you can see the www.doctorhelpme.com . how the breast fibroids are disolved
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

Return to “Homeopathy”