Menopause help!!!

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Julie Ringland

Menopause help!!!

Post by Julie Ringland » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:42 pm

I am a 46 year  old  woman who started  the  menopause 3  years  ago.i did  take  H:R:T for  one  year but  it  didn't  agree  with me.I  stopped  taking  it  3  months  ago .i now take  fennel oil capsuels,soya  extract with B6 and  B12 included,Glucosamine Sulphate,as  i  have  been operated on  my  both  hips .I  also have been  taking  anti depresants for 5 months 20 mg  a day of Paroxetina.
                Please could  you advise  me if there is  anything  else i  should  be  taking ?i still suffer  fromhot flushes  is  there  anything  you  could  recomend pleaseThankyou  for your  time

Kate55

Post by Kate55 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:06 pm

Hi Julie

You have my sympathies, I am 51 and have been going through the menopause for the past 6 years. I tried everything for hot flushes and night sweats with no luck but for the past 3 months I have been taking Tincture OF Sage - not tablets as these did not work - and what a difference this has made to my life. Dont get me wrong I still get a few flushes but they are not so fierce and are very brief, and I rarely get a night sweat at all.
In fact it has helped so much that I have bought a press and am now making my own tinctures, very simple to do. It is great to have my life back.
Hope this helps.
Bright Blessings
Kate

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:51 am

Hi both of you,

Remedies for menopause:=

kali Phos 6x is the biochemic remedy.

If you have aversion for bathing, losing wheigth, hot and itchy feeling= Sulphur 200. (4 hourly)
Melanchalolic, irritable,talkative,distressing headache,heamarrhoids, burning sensation all over=Lachesis 1M. (thrice a week).
Voilent headache=Actea racemosa 30.  (4 hourly)
Tall, thin, easily depressed,constipation,dispepsia, chilliness=Sepia 1M. (thrice a week).
Alternate physical and mantal symptoms=Platina 1M.  (thrice a week).
Dirty coated tongue, filthy taste, bad breath=Medorrhinum 1M  (thrice a week).
Weeping nature,changeable temper,loss of thirst,desire for open, clod air=Pulsattila 1M  (thrice a week).
Flaabby, relaxed, chiily, tired due to overwork= Calcarea Carsb 1M  ( thrice a week)

Select 2 to 3 medicines as per symptoms closest to yours. The biochemic remedy is not homoeopathic and is a very mild and time cosuming remedy.

Take them with lukewarm water or plain water; Dont have any other thing half hour before and after consuming it.

Best of luck,

RishiRahul

P.S: If you are benefitted, do give a feedback. If not too.

Have the chosen medicines 3 to 4 times a day

PeniAnnie

Post by PeniAnnie » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:47 am

I went through menopause at a early age (caused by side effects of tamoxifen) and the thing that helped me most of all was black cohosh.  I swear by it now.  I have also taken feverfew for headaches that were associated with menopause.  

Hope this helps....

~Peni
I can’t remember if I’m the good twin or the evil one.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:31 pm

i also have now many who have had improved conditions by adding fever few and black cohosh to their list of supplements  also pour diet is a common cause  exercise always helps .

tirodesyda

menopause help

Post by tirodesyda » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:19 pm

hi,
I am 45 and I am in my menopause....I am using PROGESTERONE CREME and it helps very well....but take care that it is natural and not synthetic...very important!!!!!!

wish you all the best
deana :smt002
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!

Stella Luna

Post by Stella Luna » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:57 am

Here is a link to the herbal menopause product I use:
Menozac

Also, I drink a cup of fresh sage tea everyday.  I grow my own sage in a pot outside. It's very easy to grow.

It's also important to drink enough water everyday to help regulate your body temperature.

sergiorvil

Menospause

Post by sergiorvil » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:31 am

Hi There;

One remedy that is going to help you and you don't need to take more medicine is Lachesis 30c (homeopathic remedy)

Blessings
Sergio

babulupmg

menopause

Post by babulupmg » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:07 pm

magnetotheraphy may be useful without drugging yourself

You can clemaktocare homeo compund availabe in Andhrapradesh india.
babulupmg
kvdpmkmarijani8amritha

annabodhi

RE: Menopause relief

Post by annabodhi » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:02 pm

Hello :)

I have found that Silica and Lachesis (5 drops each) 1M in a glass of water sipped helps with the mood swings and hot flashes.  I have cut out caffeine and reduced my sugar intake as well.  I would also recommend Reiki treatments.  If you don't know any Reiki practitioners you can get Steve Murray's DVD on Reiki attunements and attune yourself.  I have used his DVD's to re-attune myself when I'm needing a boost and they work!  There are other sites (yahoo) and you can receive a free attunement just for asking.  After becoming attuned you can run energy for yourself and when done on a regular basis it helps immensely.

Good Luck!!

Return to “Homeopathy”