Is there a cure for weight reduction in homeopathy

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kumar69

Is there a cure for weight reduction in homeopathy

Post by kumar69 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:21 pm

Hi all
  Is there a cure for losing weight in homeopathy. One druggist advised me to take phytollacaberry. Is it effective in controlling weight??

Thanks for an advise regarding this
regards

shriragh

hoemopathy/weight management

Post by shriragh » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:54 pm

take phytolacca berry 2x tablets  each morning and night for a month and walk a minimum of 4 kilometers a day  and report after one month.this might help you to reduce your weight but the right way is to get a constitutional remedy which is always the best and would be the  right choice also.
regards
dr.shriragh

kanwa

Re: Weight Reduction in Homeopathy

Post by kanwa » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:59 am

Am in Nigeria, West Africa and I need to lose weight urgently its breaking my marriage.Please how do I get the phytolacca berry tablets or is there something else I can use, something I can easily find where I am. Thanks.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:41 am

If it is so urgent as you say, then the best way is to contact your Doctor and tell him your story.

As for the best advice to give from a site like this is :
1) See your Doc
2) Investigate and reduce what you eat
3) Use only water as drink....everything else only gives you "dead calories" that build your fat.
4) Start each meal with something "sour" like Tomato....not white bread or something sweet, that will only promote the building of fat.
5) Do regular exercise....the clue is to "burn more fat" then what you "produce" each day.
6) Be aware of your habits, many times we put sweets in our mouth "to ease" our day and lift our mood....well it lead to the problems you have....fight it :)
7) Make it a competition for yourself to loose weight.....there is many programs out there who promises great result....BUT the only sure and lasting program is the one you do yourself..."Change your habit and be aware of what you eat".....and this can be done wherever you are....because it all depends on you, and your will.

Good luck.

Aromatic

Post by Aromatic » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:58 am

Hi Kumar,

You must know one thing that youcannot reduce weight immediately. Trying to do so will only make you weak and fragile. In some cases the body starts to swell. Its a steady process. However if you control your habits and diets and follo a strict regime you may finda difference within 3-4 weeks. By difference, I mean a healthy difference.

You obviously wouldnt want to look dull and sick on your special day. Do you?
No adds in signatures!

babulupmg

weightloss

Post by babulupmg » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:20 am

you can use "FATOLINE DROPS"  FROM  H.S.L ,  Lucknow India.

the composition is Phosphorus 6x, Calc.carb 4x, Thuja 3x, Phytolacca 2x
kvdpmkmarijani8amritha

Return to “Homeopathy”