Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gator326

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Post by gator326 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:40 am

I have been diagnosed with CFS and am wondering if anyone has heard of any effective treatments.

Duende

Post by Duende » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:11 pm

I can only speak for myself, but yes, I have. I fell ill in 2000, when I was 16 years old. It just happened from one moment to another, like getting the flu. I felt extremely tired, my glands were swollen, I felt nauseous and lost about 18 pounds in six months.  It never got better as the years progressed; the fatigue never diminished, my glands kept being swollen, I had recurring throat infections etc. During the first few years, I tried traditional medicine as well as reiki and taking orthomolucular vitamins, my lungs, heart, intestines, blood, everything was tested, nothing was ever wrong. I gave up after that, just figured I needed to learn to live with it. Then after a few years, my doctor found out I had Epstein Barr, which was odd, because I didn't feel anything different and my initial test for Epstein Barr was negative. A year later, I tested positive again, and it kept showing in tests for years after that.

After 9 years, I met someone who advised me to look into bioresonance therapy. Though skeptical, I had nothing to lose, so I made an appointment. It took two whole years to arrive at the culprit (Epstein Barr). First, there were several minor things that needed to be cleared out (antibiotics, vaccinations etc.) The therapy made me feel much worse than I already did (especially my liver), but after a year, I recovered from my foodintolerances (I had many..), then I started to feel warmth in my hands and feet again, and so it continued. A few months after getting rid of the Epstein Barr, I started working full time. Who could have thought this was ever possible..

I'd advise anyone suffering from a poorly understood disease to look into bioresonance therapy. You do not need to believe in it. I consider myself to be both a scientist and someone who is open to possibilities outside of science. This worked for me, and it worked for many other people I know.  Also, it is purely natural. It may not be your thing and that's fine. I just like to share my experience since it has made such a difference in my life.

Good luck to anyone struggling with health issues. I hope you will find your cure or comfort.

Return to “Homeopathy”