need help with ulcers

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Filip

need help with ulcers

Post by Filip » Fri May 09, 2008 5:26 pm

ok my dad has had stomach ulcers since i was small

i was wondering if there was anything out there that is good for that?

thnx in advance :)

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri May 09, 2008 11:34 pm

Peptic Ulcer

Introduction:
Ulcerations (sores) in the lining of upper part of the digestive tract are known as Peptic Ulcers. The ulcers may exist in the lower part of food pipe (oesophagus), in the stomach or in the initial part of the intestine (duodenum). About 10% of all adults are affected with Peptic ulcers at some time in their life. The incidence of Peptic ulcers is more common in males as compared to females.

Causes:
The underlying process that results in Peptic ulcer formation is excess of acid production in the stomach and damage to the protective barrier inside the stomach. Certain things that can trigger excess acid production or can cause damage to the protective lining of the stomach are:
• Emotional stress
• Foods (spices, pungent foods, etc)
• Overuse of certain drugs, especially NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
• Infections (H-Pylori)
• Hereditary
• Smoking

Types of Peptic Ulcers:
Peptic ulcers usually run a chronic course and complaints tend to be episodic in nature; the patient is usually free from the symptoms in between these episodes. Some of the common symptoms of Peptic ulcers are:
• Pain in the epigastrium (upper part of abdomen)
• Hunger pain- worsening of pain when the stomach is empty
• Night pain- wakes the patient from sleep
• Heartburn
• Water brash
• Loss of appetite (anorexia)
• Nausea
• Haematemesis (vomiting of blood)
• Dark or black stools

The pain is usually relieved by taking some food, milk, antacids, by belching or vomiting.

Diagnosis:
Diagnosis of Peptic ulcers is confirmed by:
• Endoscopy to evaluate ulcers
• Biopsy may be required
• Barium meal (double contrast)
• Stool examination
• Complete blood count

Complications:
• Hemorrhage • Perforation of ulcer • Gastric outlet obstruction (obstruction in terminal part of stomach)

Things to avoid in case of Peptic ulcer disease:
• Spicy foods, pungent things
• Excess of alcohol
• Oily foods
• Heavy meals
• Allopathic painkillers
• Above all avoid worrying!

Homeopathic treatment of Peptic Ulcers:

Peptic ulcer disease is a constitutional disease that finds its local expression at the level of the digestive system. Being a constitutional disorder, it calls for constitutional approach towards treatment. Homoeopathic approach towards the management of Peptic ulcer disease involves the evaluation of the complaint in details while taking into account individual factors such as one’s personal and family history while planning a long-term treatment. Since the treatment targets the root cause, Homeopathy offers long-term cure instead of temporary relief. It treats at a deeper level of immunity and enhances the healing capacity of the body. Homeopathy can also help to prevent complications of Peptic ulcers.

Suggestion about homeopathic treatment:
Homeopathy is very strongly suggested for Peptic ulcer disease.

Related condition: GERD

Treatment for:

Treatment Terms:
4 Months
8 Months
12 Months
Payment Methods:
Credit Card
PayPal
Internet Banking
Renew my existing treatment

© 2008 Dr. Rajesh Shah. All rights reserved.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

drdeoshlok

ulcer treatment

Post by drdeoshlok » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:23 am

you are advise to take phosphorus 200 4 pills early in the morning empty stomach... go on continue for a month.. and report me..

dr.deoshlok sharma
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

Rhutobello

Re: need help with ulcers

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:17 am

Filip wrote:ok my dad has had stomach ulcers since i was small

i was wondering if there was anything out there that is good for that?

thnx in advance :)
That sound very dangerous, if he has gone with it that long.

I have had Stomach ulcer, and after the doctor had taken the "inside investigation" I got a cure, where I took some pills for 10 days.

When the 10 days was pass, the ulcer was gone....so I recommend that he see a doctor and take the cure, at least the investigation because of the long time he has had the problem.

drdeoshlok

treatment for ulcer

Post by drdeoshlok » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:27 pm

pls try the following prescription for a month and report me..

1. phosphorus 200 4 pills thrice ina day
2. Orinthogalum Q 10 drops in 1/2 cup of water three times ina d ay
3. nat phos 6x 4 tab thricein ad ay

avoid spices, oil, fat, milk and milk products.

dr. deoshlok sharma
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:16 pm

dear dr. deoshlok sharmaji,

thanks for giving remedies , please write more about homeopathy , i am the regular user of homeopathic medicines , but many are at the feelings that  it is consuming more time, some times i too felt that but i know this is really a boon in alternative  medicine to Alopathy.   i think while taking homeopathic treatments alopa thic medicines should be avoided ?
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

drdeoshlok

homeopathic..

Post by drdeoshlok » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:35 am

you can continue our homoeopathic medicine with  allopathic if you are suffering from BP/diabetic/thyroid/heart disease problem...
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:33 am

DEAR DOCTORJI,  

thanks for your guidances , i just asked in general, fortunately and with GOD's grace now i m not suffering from any of the   above  mentioned   dieseas.  Long back i had  medicines for hyper acidity thats  all.  In our family many are using homeopathic medicines ,especially   for  skin  allergies ,    I  found   blood purifiers too good in curing skin allergies.    So   i wanted   to  share my experiences here .   Reading  mine i know many can get to know of the usage and   the real advantages  of   homeopathic medicine.  i feel iam hale and healthy only. Now iam completely out of HYPER acidity , but i usually avoid soft drinks and masalas   excess oil ever, in order to over come   this.  But,  still if i happen to touch this , iam feeling burning sensations sometimes   in the stomach , but i   stopped all medicines , though  i   have reserve of allopathic medicines in plenty .I started taking more vegetables and fruits , instead of spicy oily, junk foods.  Is that good ?  BY the word regular user i felt now , i confused u , sorry for that, i wanted to tell, we in our family , we are   all regular users .

THANK U SO MUCH.
prasanna

drdeoshlok

burning

Post by drdeoshlok » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:56 am

this is the minor problem.. you can continue the phosphrus 200 daily one dose early in the morning empty stomach.. will cure this problem...

dr.deoshlok sharma
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:35 am

Thanks doctor, but now iam not having any homeopathic medicines at hand, and now iam in US not in INDIA.  thanks for telling ,this is a  minor problem only .

During the year 2004 july i took homeopathic medicine , once i came back to duabi from   India i started using allopathic medicines only, till april 2008.I iam feeling

better now., after coming to US.  I am always careful about my health, because i cant take the risk of undergoing expensive medical treatments here.Now i believe

only regular exercises and keeping mind happy will  cure any  die seas rather than  medicines.  Yearly once we usually undergo total    medical health check ups and

yearly  twice  we do dental tests.  i feel vajarasans is very essential for any stomach   related illness.  Last year i suffered with cholesterol problems and took

cholesterol tablets allopathic only , now slowly improving from that totally stopped   all medicines , as my family doctor told me to stop them seeing my reduced

weight, and my  cholestrol    limits  went very down  than normal.  What did u suggest for cholesterol ?  ie lupid profile tests, now ia m regularly taking vitamin tablets.

and LIV 52  tablets daily one.  Now a days i dont get opportunities to meet our homeopoathic doctors in chennai, and we are not able to depend upon new homeo

doctors in foreign lands so, again we started using English medicines, It i s the curse with many .NRI 's.Many homeopathic doctors used to quote that while in

medication one should never touch coffee , which really prevents us from administering this beautiful medicine.  What is your opinion doctor ?  Thanks for your

kind answers.
prasanna

babulupmg

Post by babulupmg » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:28 am

Try

Lyco 200 pills
Merc. Sol. 200 pills
Nat. Phos 12X

babulupmg
kvdpmkmarijani8amritha

drdeoshlok

Homoeopathy

Post by drdeoshlok » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:25 pm

prasanna wrote:Thanks doctor, but now iam not having any homeopathic medicines at hand, and now iam in US not in INDIA.  thanks for telling ,this is a  minor problem only .

During the year 2004 july i took homeopathic medicine , once i came back to duabi from   India i started using allopathic medicines only, till april 2008.I iam feeling

better now., after coming to US.  I am always careful about my health, because i cant take the risk of undergoing expensive medical treatments here.Now i believe

only regular exercises and keeping mind happy will  cure any  die seas rather than  medicines.  Yearly once we usually undergo total    medical health check ups and

yearly  twice  we do dental tests.  i feel vajarasans is very essential for any stomach   related illness.  Last year i suffered with cholesterol problems and took

cholesterol tablets allopathic only , now slowly improving from that totally stopped   all medicines , as my family doctor told me to stop them seeing my reduced

weight, and my  cholestrol    limits  went very down  than normal.  What did u suggest for cholesterol ?  ie lupid profile tests, now ia m regularly taking vitamin tablets.

and LIV 52  tablets daily one.  Now a days i dont get opportunities to meet our homeopoathic doctors in chennai, and we are not able to depend upon new homeo

doctors in foreign lands so, again we started using English medicines, It i s the curse with many .NRI 's.Many homeopathic doctors used to quote that while in

medication one should never touch coffee , which really prevents us from administering this beautiful medicine.  What is your opinion doctor ?  Thanks for your

kind answers.
homoeopathic is safe medicine in the world .. now more people even us people also use too homoeopathic medicine... we are sending the medicine to us , from india..

dr. deoshlok sharma
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:16 am

Thanks doctor for  telling that Homeopathic medicines are available in US too. Happy to see u back in board after many months, I wish , U  should advise more people here. With God's grace,  I wish to tell  u,  I am fully healthy now, not taking any medicines. Thanks once again.

Regards,
prasanna

drdeoshlok

DEAR PRASANNA

Post by drdeoshlok » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:08 pm

Thanks
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

Return to “Homeopathy”